9 Lenox Hartwell House 8 3/4" Stemmed Champagne Flutes-1992-1994 Discontinued For Sale
ATTENTION BUYERS: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE, PLEASE READ BELOW!!!!
Please take a moment to review our response. We cherish our customers and are very customer oriented. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us or call Stu at 410-978-8744. Also let us know if you need additional pictures. Buy with confidence from an original seller with a Top Rating. Please see all our listings. We list new items every day and you may just find your special treasure. Thanks, Roz & Stu
Please do not pay until we send you an accurate revised invoice!!! We are happy to combine items to save on shipping!!! We will hold items for 7 days from date of first purchase. After 7 days we will pack items together and send combined invoice. Don't pay until you are done offerding. If you pay for an item it must be shipped within one day according to requirements and we will not be able to hold it to combine it with other items!!
- MAKER: Lenox Crystal
- ITEM: 9Lenox Hartwell House 8 3/4" Stemmed Champagne Flutes-1992-1994 Discontinued
- DISCUSSION: Fellow Treasure hunters on the hunt we came acrossthese 9 Lenox Hartwell House 8 3/4" Stemmed Champagne Flutes-1992-1994 Discontinued. They havea classic shape with a cut design and a gold rim.These are outstandingLenox champagne flutes at a great price. Don't miss the opportunity of having this exquisiteLenox Crystal to enhance yourtableor to give as a gift!! Please see the additional Lenox Hartwell House wines we have listed on .
- MARK: As pictured, acid etched Lenox.
- CONDITION:** Excellent for age
- ** IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: You are offerding on a used, vintage or antique item. Most of our treasures are in very good condition for their age, however, they should not be confused with new condition unless item is stated to be new. Damage or notable flaws are mentioned in condition above but age appropriate wear should be expected. We make every effort to describe items accurately, however condition of used and antique items can be somewhat subjective. So when you receive your item if you feel it is not as described, please contact us immediately. Please check the bottom of the sale occasionally, as we sometimes add new information or additional photos.
GOT A QUESTION
- Contact us with all questions prior to offerdingor if you are in the Continental United States you can contact us withyour phone no. and we will be happy to call you.We encourage questions. Don't hesitate to ask us. We will also reveal the reserve on reserve price sales and will be glad to discuss any questions regarding payment, shipping and handling charges. Also let us know if you need any additional pictures.
- Payment through Paypal is due within 5 days of close of the sale. If you have any questions, please contact us. Buyer agrees to pay all shipping and handling. (6% sales tax FOR MARYLAND RESIDENTS ONLY.)
- We stand by our products. Items have a 100% money back guarantee if item is not as described in the listing, as long as the buyer notifies the seller and returns the item as it was shipped to them, insured within 14 business days.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING/HANDLING--SHIPPING COSTS
- You will find a shipping calculator located in this sale that will give you a price to ship this item to your zip code. Please understand that these prices are not always 100% accurate and may be high. They are subject to being adjusted, when necessary, after the sale ends. There are also sometimes more reasonable shipping alternatives. This is very important for both single and multiple items as we are happy to combine shipping to save on shipping charges for a period of 7 days from the date of the first purchase. After 7 days we will pack items together and send a combined invoice. Please do not pay until we send you an accurate invoice.
- We only charge exact shipping and do not make money on shipping. All items are fully insured to to protect the buyer and the seller.
- Any item that is sold for over $250.00 will be sent Signature Required and will need to be signed for when delivered.
- You will receive an automated email with the tracking number from the shipper the day your package is shipped. If you do not receive an email it may be due to your spam filter.
FOREIGN SHIPPING/HANDLING--SHIPPING COSTS
- The shipping calculator located on this sale will let you know the cost to send this item to your country, however please know that these prices are not always 100% accurate and are subject to being adjusted, when necessary, after the sale ends. This is very important for both single and multiple items as we are happy to combine shipping to save on shipping charges for a period of 7 days from the date of the first purchase. After 7 days we will pack items together and send a combined invoice.. Please do not pay until we send you an accurate invoice.
- We only charge exact shipping and do not make any money on shipping. All items are fully insured to to protect the buyer and the seller.
- International buyers please note, import duties. taxes and charges (typically collected upon delivery or pickup) are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please check with your country's customs office prior to offerding/buying to determine what these additional costs will be. Also, we have no control over overseas shipping time, please contact your customs department for approximate shipping times. You can be assured we will assist you with any problems.
- International Government regulations prohibit the marking of merchandise values below the actual value or as a gift on customs forms. Only the exact sale price of item will be entered on customs form. Sorry! No exceptions.
- On items over $250.00, items are shipped Express Mail International as tracking and signature are required.
- Remember, contact us if you have any questions or problems. YOUR SATISFACTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US!
- We will be happy to leave response once we know the transaction has been completed.
This item has been shown 0 times.