9mm Round Cut Emerald Kiwi Green Fire Opal Silver Jewelry Ring Size 7
This item has been shown 0 times.
9mm Round Cut Emerald Kiwi Green Fire Opal Silver Jewelry Ring Size 7:
Pictures on our website taken are from actual product themselves the colors and material maybe look different due to different screens and sunlight.SIZE ISSUE
Please take care about the JEWELRY DETAIL when you purchase from .
OUR RINGS IS HANDMADE, THE RING SIZE MAYBE DEVIATION 1/4 (NOT ALL RINGS). If you receive wrong ring size, please take clear measuring photo of the ring and send to us by message within 7 days upon receiving the package, After we get your photo will arrange a refund or replacement.COMPLAINT & RETURN
If you receive the product and found the item unsatisfied, please contact us firstly and PLEASE DO NOT HURRY TO LEAVE A NEUTRAL(3 STARTS) OR NEGATIVE(1-2 STARTS) response DIRECTLY OR OPEN A CASE. We will handle it for you and offer the solution that you will satisfy.DETAIL Metal:Silver FilledPlating:Rhodium (Nickel Free)Color:GreenOpal:Lab Kiwi Green Fire OpalMain Stone:9mm Round Cut Simulated EmeraldSize:US Ring Size 7 / UK Ring Size N
Lab-created fire opal is synthetic gemstone NOT PLASTIC. Elements:80% Silica & 20% Resin. MOHS hardness:4. Specific Gravity:1.80-1.90. Heat Resistance:130 degree C.
Lab-grown synthetic opal takes about a year to grow in laboratory and is similar in properties to natural opal. Lab-grown synthetic opal contains high percentage of silica at least 80% and has the unique feature of vertical growth pattern.
Silica is an important element for opal. According to GIA in order to be opal a material must be silica in composition as major elements possibly containing some water. the percentage of silica in composition determines man-made opal's quality and value.
Lab-grown synthetic opal is also known as created opal or lab-made opal or lab-created opal.
1. The best size is usually the ring that fits snugly and gives a little resistance when you take off. Wider rings should be a little looser than narrow ring.
2. Men take note that if you are not used to wearing a ring, the proper size will probably feel tight a first. Many men lose their wedding rings because they choose sizes that are too loose.MEASUREMENT
1. Wrap a piece of paper around your finger.
2. Mark point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure paper against a ruler to get circumference of your finger.
4. Look up your ring size using the form above.PAYMENT SHIPPING International shipping time response
1. If you are satisfied with our items and service, please take a minute to LEAVING A FIVE STARTS POSITIVE response to us, we need your support.
NEUTRAL AND NEGATIVE response VOIDS ANY REFUND OFFER IF WE ARE NOT GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM FIRST.
2. If you are not satisfied with any reason for the orders, PLEASE DO NOT HURRY TO LEAVE A NEUTRAL(3 STARTS) OR NEGATIVE(1-2 STARTS) response OR OPEN A CASE, please do not hesitate to contact us, so that we give a better solution to solve for your problem, we will strive to provide best service for you.RETURN CONTACT US