A Chinese Famille Rose Charger, Yongzheng, 18th Century. For SaleA Chinese Famille Rose Charger, Yongzheng, 18th Century.
A larger than usual famille rose plate made in China specifically for export to the West during the Yongzheng period, circa 1730. The dish has bright, thickly applied, enamels typical of this early period. The decoration depicts a scholar's study with a chair surrounded by stools and tables, books, censer and flowers, all set within a brocaded border. The back is plain except for some lingzhi.
26.2 cm diameter. Some wear to the enamels from normal use. Three tiny flakes on the back of the rim and a treated and stabilised fine hairline, seen only, with difficulty, from the back only. All noted in the photographs.
Please note that by offerding on this sale you confirm that you have read and you agree to aoffere by the conditions of sale as laid out below.
- Please read the following carefully, it might very well save you money!
Each item is unique and requires careful packing to reach you without damage. Thus, it is impossible to give an accurate shipping cost before the item is sold and packed.
Prices for shipping quoted in the listing are rough estimates only, I include them only to comply with policy . My estimate for International destinations is based on shipping to the Far East. If you wait to pay until I have packed your purchase then the actual shipping cost might be cheaper and so you will save money, I will not charge extra if I have underestimated the cost.I do not charge for packing, I charge you only what I pay for postage stamps.Shipping to Europe is usually much less than the estimated International price.
- I ship using the most lightweight specialist materials and economical tariff and make no charge for packing, packaging materials (much of which I purchase new) or handling.
- International parcels under 2kg and whose dimensions are smaller than 90 cm ( length + width + height ) can travel by Royal Mail Registered Airmail. For larger or heavier parcels DHL or UPS are currently offering better prices. Please note that couriers insist on having a telephone number for delivery so please make certain that you inform me with your payment. Carriers also check the validity of addresses before accepting bookings so please ensure that your address and zip (postcode) is correct. Buyers in China may wish to send me their name and address also in Chinese, in a form that can be printed and attached to the parcel.
All parcels are sent on a registered or signed for tariff.
THE SMALL STUFF
- I will not end sales early. If an sale has a reserve then I will not disclose it. I will not answer email requests to do either.
- I realise that you are buying at long distance and from photographs so I go a little overboard with the number of illustrations of the item. I take a lot of trouble to make sure that colours are shown as accurately as possible and any faults, damage or restoration, if they are present, are clearly shown and described accurately in the text.
- International transactions are little different from purchasing at home and can be completed almost as quickly. Antique items over 100 years old are accompanied by declarations and labels for Customs purposes.
- International buyers are reminded that Customs Duties and Taxes might have to be paid on their purchases and buyers should acquaint themselves of the tariffs.
- Buyers in pay by personal cheque, bank to bank transfer or PayPal (I will post only to a verified address).
- Buyers from theEUROPEAN COMMUNITYmay pay by direct bank to bank transfer, fees to be paid by buyer, or may pay by direct bank to bank transfer, fees to be paid by buyer, or PayPal.
Click……. HERE....... for some details about me and some useful addresses. _gsrx_vers_525 (GS 6.6.5 (525))
This item has been shown times.