A Large 'keswick School' Arts & Crafts Tudor Rose Bowl : C1930
This item has been shown 0 times.
A Large 'keswick School' Arts & Crafts Tudor Rose Bowl : C1930:
A Large 'Keswick School' Arts & Crafts Tudor Rose Bowl : c1930
DESCRIPTION:The 'Bowl' has thefollowing features:
- Made in the Arts & Craft style and tradition
- A large piece (see dimensions)
- Made from good quality silver plate
- Rounded style with flattened base
- Embossed decoration of a Tudor Rose
- Renowned and sought after makers in Keswick School of Industrial Arts
- A quality item
Maker: Keswick School of Industrial Arts
CONDITION:In very good condition.
Diameter of Mouth: 28cm
Payment Methods :
- Paypal : overseas buyers who use this method must make their payments in Pounds Sterling
- Personal Cheque : please allow time for receipt, depositing and clearance this takes 7 working days. You will be advised of a deposit and clearance date and the item will be posted as soon as possible after this. Not recommended if you require the item quickly
- Postal Order (crossed and named for security)
- Bankers Draft
- IBAN / Bank transfers : numbers on application after completion of sale payments must be made in £ sterling and all conversion fees and charges paid by the buyer
Paypal regulations insist that all overseas deliveries must use a recognised 'signed for' service. To comply with this I use Royal Mail International Signed For Delivery.
A charge of £4.25 is added to account for this.
These are additional to the normal postal charges based on packed weight and will be included in the quotation along with handling charges (see above for cost). Please take note of postal charges for heavy items as these can be quite my items are sent within two business days. I post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
(Please take into consideration when you give response scores that it is based on when the item is sent. I cannot be responsible for delays caused by local or international postal services.)
All my postal quotes are approximations. I never charge more than the listed amount and will issue a refund if there is a align="left">I try to describe all my items accurately and give good visual support through photographs and text of what I feel is accurate information
Selling antique and vintage items is not an exact science and a lot of the time it is based on educated guesswork
If there is clear provenance then I will provide it, if not, I will give an opinion expressed with a level of confidence based on my knowledge and experience. I am not so arrogant to assume that I am always correct. I would never deliberately mislead, but, I occasionally get things wrong
For any purchase the buyer should make an informed choice based on the information provided and if they are in any doubt then do not buy it
If an item is new I will indicate this in the description. It is unreasonable to expect antique and vintage items to be in mint condition particularly for well used objects such as tableware
1. Loss or damage in transit:
Full refund, no quibble but I will require damaged items posted back to me with details of delivery time and method, on receipt of this a full refund will be given including the cost of reposting the item.
2. Dissatisfaction with the item purchased
I will give a full refund for the cost of the item as charged (not including shipping costs) and will expect the buyer to return within 7 days at their own expense.
If you can show that the description was in serious error, shipping costs and the cost of reposting will be refunded.
I am a long established trader from .co.uk with 100% positive response. I specialise in silver, though I often have other antique items for sale.
You can contact me through any of the recognised outlets