A Pair Of Ethnic Hmong Hand Embroidered Antique Patch Tradition Tribal Design For SaleUntitled Document
Hmong or Miao Hilltribe textiles
They lived in the northen Thailand, south of China, Burma, Laos and Vietnam.This item is The sash which beautiful embroidery hang down the front of skirt that seen as a mark of beauty of Hmong women. wonderful handmade folk art They spend times to create great textile for decorate tradition costume.
This item great hand work not cross stitch but very detail patch work . ( please look close how difficult to made it )
IDEAL : put in wooden frame for home decor or for textile collect (collector)
about 45 cm x 6 cm each
Shipping and Handling fee = FREE (WORLD WIDE)
Feel free any questions
- We accept Payment via paypal
- We offering you discount 2 $ each addition item within 7 days from first offer.
- Item with offering free Shipping and Handing fee do not discount 2 $ each addition item.
- buyer must pay for sale via PayPal within 5 days of the sale end.
Item will be Registered ! ( include with your shipping fee )
- Payment completed We will ship within 24 - 48 hours on business days.
- Item will be shipped Registered by Airmail from The north of Thailand.
- Delivery time is about 2 - 4 weeks but sometime may use longer due shipping it's depend on postal security.
- For combine shipping weight more than 2 kg we will separate ( weight more than 2kg we still discount for addition items)
Shipping via EMS by request please e-mail
- Item must be returned within 3 days after delivered.
- Return must be received in original condition.
- Buyer pay for return shipping and handling.
- Refund will be given as money back or store credit. please contact !
Refunds are for the offer amount only. shipping and handling fee is not refundable.
ADD ORIENTALTRIBE TO YOUR FAVORITES /SIGN UP FOR ORIENTALTRIBE NEWSLETTER
This item has been shown 0 times.