All 50 Vintage Us License Plates Lot Plus Dc Bonus With Several Bicentennials For SaleALL 50 VINTAGE US License plates lot plus DC bonus includes several BICENTENNIAL plates The plates range from fair to MINT condition. Many are in very good shape. Most plates are in the 1970s and 1980s. There are some in the 1960s and 1990s.Included will be an additional Vintage 1973 WASHINGTON DC Plate. Al totaled 51 plates.
All licence plates offered are expired and are sold as collectible, hobby or souvenir items and never for display on any type of motor vehicle. Plates are over 3 years old. All buyers must agree to not misrepresent their intent in making this purchase and further agree to not misuse this license plate in any way that will violate any state, federal or local laws, statutes and/or ordinances. Terms:
- Winning buyer pays shipping costs, as follows:
- $12.35 for priority shipping to USA destinations
- $40.95 for shipping to Canada/Mexico
- $59.95 for shipping to all other countries
- Rates have increased especially to overseas.
- Insurance for USA shipments is optional (at cost). Loss and damage
through the postal service is very rare, but it does happen. No refunds will
be issued for uninsured parcels lost or damaged by the US Postal
- I will gladly combine shipping for multiple items won, but PLEASE wait for me to send you an invoice if you have won more than one item. If you pay for multiple items individually, I will NOT issue refunds to reflect combined shipping.
- Payment (in USA funds ONLY!) due within 10 days of sale close, unless other arrangements are made. Any payments received in non-USA funds will be returned, and will cause your shipment to be delayed.
- Accepted payment methods: check, m. o ., or cashier's
check is preferred. I do accept paypal but I do not like their fees.
- Once again - I gladly combine shipping. If you won an item and you see a future item you wish to offer on, notify me. I will hold payment deadlines until that for I leave you response soon after payment is made! I do not make you leave me positive response first. I do this because I believe an initial response is a "thank you" for your purchase. It frosts me when a buyer wants your response first. Aren't they confident enough in their product? A Buyers responsibility is to pay for the item in a timely manner and a Sellers responsibility is to deliver a great product, in that order. Therefore, response should be left in that order.
This item has been shown 0 times.
All 50 Vintage Us License Plates Lot Plus Dc Bonus With Several Bicentennials: