All Original Ww2 Usaaf A-2 Jacket Pictures Documents Named 434th Squad Grouping For Sale<div style="text-align:center"><img border="0"><br><table style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank"><img height="27px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial" size="2"><b><a
<img border="0"><br><a target="_blank"><img border="0"></a>
ALL ORIGINAL WW2 USAAF A-2 JACKET PICTURES DOCUMENTS NAMED 434th SQUAD GROUPING Search
IF YOU WANT YOUR SHIPPING DISCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM YOUR INVOICE, PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR INVOICE BEFORE PAYING FOR YOUR ITEM. "Buy it Now" will be refunded into your Paypal account after the items have been paid for. FIRST CLASS MAIL DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SHIPPING DISCOUNTS.
Thank you to the thousands of responsible buyers and sellers that we have had the pleasure of doing business with in the last 14 years.
- Please scroll down to see our pictures.
- Our pictures are cropped to show the largest image, therefore, some pictures will appear larger than they are.
- Some pictures have been lighten to show a brighter view.
- Magnified large pictures are available.
- Please look at the item description for measurements/size.
- If you are unsure please contact us.
DESCRIPTION.....PLEASE CLOSELY LOOK AT ALL OF THE PICTURES BECAUSE THEY ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION AND SOMETIMES GIVES YOU MORE DETAILED INFORMATION. YOUR DESCRIPTION IMPORTANCE MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN MINE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK THEM BEFORE offerDING OR BUYING. PLEASE SEE ITEM SPECIFICS BELOW.THE ITEM YOU SEE IS THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE.
ALL ORIGINAL WW 2 A-2 JACKET PICTURES DOCUMENTS FLEW 70 MISSIONS NAMED GROUPING.
Coat/JacketREMEMBER TO CHECK OUT OUR SHIPPING DISCOUNTSSizeTag marked 40Measurements Shoulder to Cuff25 inches Collar to hem line24 1/2 inches Shoulder to Shoulder17 inches Armpit to Armpit22 inchesDateServiceman's NameRoberet Lee Wagner from Grand Island, NebraskaPatchesAll leather 12th Bomb Group 434th Squadron, R.L. Wagner, B-25Bomber with 70 bomb missions, CIB leather shoulder patch and leather 10th Air Force. The insidelining has a leather and suede patch 12 x 8 3/4 inches, leather and suede CIB patch 9 1/4 x 7 inches, U.S. Flag leather and suede10 x 7 3/4 inches. Each of the inside patches are open at the top for pockets.Color & MaterialBrown Leather.LabelAttached Leather Soft and pliableSnapsAttached and workKnitted cuffsThere are holes and repairs on all of the knit areasHolesOne small hole repair on the right armConditionThe leather in thisjacket is in extremely nicecondition for the age, very soft and pliable.Other Information
Staff Sergeant Robert L WagnerwasfromGrand Island, Nebraska. He was in the Fourth Cavalry as a Private from April 13, 1937thru May 10, 1938, his number was 6863221. Then he eneterd the USAAF for service on June 25, 1943 and was discharged on November 15, 1945 as Staff Sergeant. He arrived in the China-India-Burma Theatre of War July 26, 1944 and departed C.I.B.. June 21, 1945. His Army number was 374 816 57. Some of the white documents are copies. Most of the documents are original.The color photographof himself measures 9 1/2 x 7 inches and the Tail Gunner color photograph measures 10 x 8 inches.
All of the pictures are original except forthe picture with him on hismotorcycle. Mr. Wagner was a avid dirt bike motorcyclists. He entered many contests and won a lot ofraces. He was also very involved in the AmericanLegion. Like so many servicemen of World War 2 he never discussed his serivce time with his friends. Many of them neverknew where he was stationed in the service.
I'm not going to go into detail on any of the other items, as the pictures will speak for themselves. Any questions please contact me. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS FOR QUESTIONS.
- All items should be paid through Paypal.YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL "Account" to use PayPal - they accept credit cards, ATM and even checks!!!!!
- Payment is duewithin3 days of the itemclosing. Ifyou need a longer amount of time, please contact me before theitem closes.
PLEASE READ BEFORE offerDING
DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL buyers
- We offer free shipping on some of our items for Domestic buyers.
- All small free shipping items are shipped in a9 x 7 bubble envelope.
- We offer shipping discounts to ALL of our buyers.
- ALL ITEMS ARE SHIPPED IN 1 DAY, UNLESS WE ARE OUT OF TOWN.
- FIRST CLASS MAIL AND MEDIA MAIL DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR SHIPPING DISCOUNTS.
- We will refund your shipping discount savings on your invoice. "Buy it Now" shipping discounts will be refunded into your PayPal account when the transaction is complete and we will send an email to you.
- WE WILL SHIP INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS MAIL ON SOME ITEMS. INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS MAIL CAN BE USED FOR UP TO 4 POUNDS. FIRST CLASS MAIL WILL TAKE LONGER THAN PRIORITY MAIL. IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEM TO ARRIVE TO YOU QUICKLY, PAY FOR PRIORITY MAIL. FIRST CLASS MAIL WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY ON THE ITEM THAT IS MARKED FOR FIRST CLASS MAIL.
- Tracking can only be checked from the U.S., after it has reached the International destination, checking can no longer be tracked. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU CHOOSE INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS MAIL.
WE WILLSHIP INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY MAIL UNLESS INDICATED ON THE ITEM THAT FIRST CLASS MAIL IS AVAILABLE.WE WILL SHIPINTERNATIONAL EXPRESS MAIL FOR LARGER DOLLAR AMOUNTS THAT ARE REQUIRED BY THE POSTAL SERVICE.
*** Feel free to include a note with your order about any of your U.S. or Worldwide vintage military collecting interests and how we can help you add to the enjoyment of your collection. ***
Ending Sale Prices excluding shipping costs calculationsSHIPPING DISCOUNTS
WE WILL COMBINE SHIPPING IF YOU BUY MULTIPLE ITEMS FROM US ON THE SAME DAY.
- Items are shipped the same day or the next day after we receive cleared payment unless we are out of town.
- We ship USPSONLY unless arrangements have been approved before the end of the sale, with delivery confirmation on all packages.
- When your item is shipped wewill email the delivery confirmation numberto you.
WE STRIVE TO KEEP OUR ITEMS UP TO DATE. HOWEVER, WE DO SELL OUR ITEMS AT OTHER LOCATIONS AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A SALE.
PLEASE READ ALL OF OUR TERMS BEFORE offerDING OR BUYING.
- PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS EARLY, AS I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS BEFORE THE ITEM CLOSES.
- WE STRIVE TO KEEP OUR ITEMS UP TO DATE. HOWEVER, WE DO SELL OUR ITEMS AT OTHER LOCATIONS AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A SALE.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE offerS FROM PEOPLE WITHNEGATIVE OR PRIVATE responseS.
RETURNS....Our goal is to make you happy.
- We are human and may make a mistake or overlook something. We always try to disclose all information about a item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and resolve the issue.
- By allowing us to resolve an issue, we are able to pass on the discounts to our buyers, in shipping discounts.
- Our return policy is 14 days. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
- Contact us before shipping the item back for shipping instructions.
- Please advise us of the reason for the return. We allow returns for any reason.
- Item must be returned in the same condition as sent out.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASEREAD:
IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY PRIOR TO offerDING OR BUYING; TO CHECK WITH YOUR SHIPPING CARRIER TO DETERMINE IF ITEMS CAN BE SHIPPED TO YOU FROM THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- These Charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up --DO NOT CONFUSE THEM FOR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "GIFTS"--U.S. and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. Quite simply it is against the law.
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK ATOUR ITEMS!!!!!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.....
My passion is history. I have always and still do read books on the wars and reference books. I have been collecting for over 50 years.
We enjoy going to Military shows. My desire is to keep vintage old militaria items in the collectors collections; where they will continue to be appreciated and taken care of for years to come. Years ago when a friend of mine came over tosee my collection; he said to me. "You do not own these items; they are merely on loan to you untilyou have to sale them to another collector for him to enjoy". Years later I have realized just how true his words were.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US THRU 'S EMAIL SYSTEM.
Certain images/photos incorporated into this template are the royalty free property of Northwestern University Library.
On Jul-08-13 at 02:31:18 PDT, seller added the following information:
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!
This item has been shown 0 times.