Aluminum Metal Powder 1 Lb Pound 99.7% Lab Chemical 300 Mesh µ50 Thermite
This item has been shown 0 times.
Aluminum Metal Powder 1 Lb Pound 99.7% Lab Chemical 300 Mesh µ50 Thermite:
About This Item:
For sale is 1 Pound (454+ grams) of 300 mesh (µ50) atomized Aluminum metal powder with a purity of 99.75%. It is untreated. It will be packed in a clear resealable bag and double bagged. A MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) will also be included.
Uses include – Aluminum powder coatings and pigments, chemical processing reaction catalysts, ceramics, powder and wet mix for extrusions, paints, print, toner, etc., agro fertilizer, herbicides, pesticides, corrosion resistant, heat-resistant coatings, conductive paste, material surface treatment, self-propagating high temperature composites, aluminum alloys, thermite, welding.
Why buy from us? We supply a lab certification showing the purity of the aluminum powder you are receiving where others may claim they are selling pure aluminum powder, but have no way of showing exactly what the purity of the aluminum they are selling is.
We have other mesh/particle sizes available for aluminum metal powder.
Click on the mesh/particle sizes below to view the listing for that mesh/particle size.
- 1650 Mesh (µ9)
- 425 Mesh (µ35)
- 300 Mesh (µ50)
- 225 Mesh (µ65)
- 60 Mesh (µ250)
See our other Chemicals & Supplies in our store!
If you have any questions please click on the “Ask a Question” link at the bottom of the listing
or call us at 815-980-4766 (Monday – Friday 9 A.M. - 5 P.M CST).
We reply to questions, e-mail PayPal payment and shipping confirmations, and ship orders within 1-3 business days after a PayPal payment has been received. At peak times with the large number of items that are up for sale it may take slightly longer. Thank You for your business.
Payment & Shipping Details
- Shipping Options:
- USPS Priority Mail shipping: $5.99
- USPS Express Mail shipping: $18.99 (up to 3 pounds)
- COMBINED PRIORITY SHIPPING FOR MULTIPLE CHEMICALS: Take the item with the highest shipping price and add $1.25 per additional item. (Does not apply to, 12-100+ pound chemical lots, international orders or chemicals being shipped by parcel post mail).
- We ship 1-3 business days after receiving a PayPal payment, Monday through Friday (excluding Holidays). At peak times with the large number of items that are up for sale it may take slightly longer.
- Once the package has been shipped you will receive an automated e-mail from PayPal or with the shipping/tracking details for the package (please check your spam folder if you do not receive an e-mail). You can also find the tracking/delivery confirmation details by clicking on the “View Order Details” link on the sale page.
International Shipping Options
- Shipping Options:
- USPS Priority International Mail (average 5-15 business day delivery time)
Please click on the “Ask a Question” link at the bottom of the listing for combined Priority International shipping costs for more than 19 pounds and combined Express International shipping costs for more than 3 pounds.
Your business and satisfaction is very important to us. We would appreciate if you could leave a 5 Star rating for all 4 categories below. If for any reason you feel that something was unsatisfactory with your purchase and are unable to leave a 5 star rating please contact us at the “Ask a Question” link at the bottom of the listing or 815-980-4766 (please leave a message if there is no answer). Please allow 1-3 business days for e-mails or calls to be returned.
Disclaimer: You must be a least 21 years old to order and possess the knowledge regarding toxicity, health hazards, and all regulations required to store, use and dispose of this compound. No warranties are expressed or implied for any reason by the seller. The purchaser agrees to hold harmless the seller in any event, whether accident or injury, regarding the use or misuse of this compound. By purchasing and paying for this item, you are agreeing to this disclaimer. Note*** "All compounds are for laboratory/ceramic use only and not for human consumption, household or other uses." This is a non-oxidizing material and is not regulated per Alcoa MSDS and lab test data.