Amelia Hillary Swank Richard Gere Legendary Aviator Ws Bonus Vintage Newsreels
This item has been shown 0 times.
Amelia Hillary Swank Richard Gere Legendary Aviator Ws Bonus Vintage Newsreels:
DELIVERY CONFIRMATION INCLUDED IN SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS FOR U.S. BUYERS:
THANKS FOR LOOKING:
Item Description: AMELIA 2010 Widescreen version..optional French or Spanish Subtitles...English Closed Captioning..Bonus features include Deleted Scenes, "Making Amelia: The Power of Amelia Earhart", vintage movietone newsreel footage (see close up of back cover outlining them all)Please pay for your sale within three days of sale end. Thank you. I am happy to ship multiple items won within a three day window, however I will need to adjust shipping cost if weight and box size increase due to the size of some items. FREE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION FOR US BUYERS IN ALL MY LISTINGS. PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:: I mail out Monday thru Friday, excluding postal holidays. Thank you. I AM HAPPY TO PROVIDE MORE PICTURES UPON REQUEST OF ANY ITEMS I HAVE UP FOR SALE....PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS AND REQUEST MORE PICTURES OF THE ITEM AND OR BOX IF STATED IN THE sale THE ITEM INCLUDES A BOX...BEFORE offerDING OR BUYING IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS AS TO THE CONDITIONI AM LISTING SEVERAL DIFFERENT TYPES OF ITEMS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS SO Be sure to add me to your favorites list! International Buyers – Please Note: (No international sales on this item)
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.