Ansonia- Antique Mantel/ Shelf Clock- 1882s-100% Original--restored
This item has been shown 0 times.
Ansonia- Antique Mantel/ Shelf Clock- 1882s-100% Original--restored:
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
Ansonia "ROSALIND" model 8 days c/1882 - Mantle IRON Clock...
This mantel / shelf clock-"ROSALIND" (No. 975) by ANSONIA CLOCK CO. of New York circa 1882 - 8-Day, 1/2 Hour Chime– is an amazing addition to any antique collection. It is fully & meticulously restored to its original condition.
The clock is complete & fully functional, and no major defects are present. It is in amazing condition, and after hours of restoration, I am truly proud to present this piece. I use only the finest European cleaning products and safest methods in my process. As with all antiques, due to the age, there are very minor imperfections that should be expected from such a clock. These imperfections in no way take away from the beauty of the clock – and if anything add singularity to its character. Please view my pictures to see in detail the clock’s pristine condition.
- Movement: Marked "ANSONIA CLOCK CO. U.S.A. NEW YORK" and "5-1/2" mechanism "PATENTED JUNE 18, 1882"
- The case is made of black enameled iron and has original paint,some touch up was done, with manual Victorian designs appearing on the front.
- Complex figural Cherubs appear on the case, alongside scrolls, flowers and a portrait of a woman.
- The movement itself is assembled flawlessly. The same can be said for the remaining internal components, all in great condition,was ultra sonically,all bashes was exchange, clean and giving off sheen..
- Measurement: 15" wide x 5-1/4" deep (at base) x 12" tall, overall. 5-3/4" diameter bezel/ porcelain face and beveled crystal glass cover door face clock. cherubs are approx. 6" tall. Total weight is 23 lbs 6.0 oz.
- Clock comes with the Ansonia Lady statue for free~~~~~
Additional Information & items included
- Both minute and hours hands are present and still in original Navy blue color
- Numerals: much of the original paint was preserved and still present.
- Back plate made of cast iron features the original tin circle hatch door. This door clips in place at the bottom and revolves 360 degrees very smoothly.
- Pendulum, marked "S" & "F" is present and in working order.
- Working key is included - marked "Ansonia"
- Also includes instruction sheet on how to wind the clock properly
This clock is a great investment as its value increases with time. It can be passed on from generation to generation, or presented as a gift that will last a lifetime! I have tested it to ensure that it is running smoothly.
Please note I am highly skilled in restoring antique clocks - a labor of love. Please refer to my ratings and comments as evidence. You can feel confident that the item will be shipped promptly and professionally - damage free. I take the utmost care in packaging my clocks with durable material, guaranteeing the protection of these fragile, classic pieces.
Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions, or request for photographs.Tel 773-329-0924 Chicago area,
This clock is an antique. If you expect a clock which doesn’t contain any scratches or imperfections, do not purchase my clocks. Many of them are over one hundred years old, and while well restored, the evidence of their age is apparent. Yet this is precisely where they hold their beauty and aura
PLEASE READ THE FULL LISTING INCLUDING SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE offerDING.IF YOU DISAGREE WITH OR DON'T QUITE UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AS STATED IN ANY PART OF THE LISTING THEN PLEASE DO NOT offer. IF YOU offer THEN YOU ARE AGREEING WITH ALL TERMS. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL BEFORE offerDING. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING AS ALL SALES ARE FINAL. VIEW MY response AND offer WITH CONFIDENCE. PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER sales. THANKS.
Please contact me prior to offerding with any questions you may have. Please note that most of my items are antique/ vintage items and show normal signs of wear and use, such as small nicks and dings, etc. please check the pictures as they say much more than words. I don’t usually list every little nick or ding; the pictures show a much better description. If you have any questions in regards to the details of the precise condition please ask BEFOREofferding.
THE TIMING MIGHT HAVE TO BE ADJUSTED AFTER SHIPPING BUT ANY CLOCKS MAN CAN DO THAT EASILY-YOU CAN DO IT .YOURSELF!Please do a level to the clock to keeping and running well . International Buyers Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - Governmental regulations prohibit such behavior.
International buyers ask questions before buy!!!!
Customer service is very important to me. If you have any questions at any point during the purchasing process, please don’t hesitate to ask or contact me. I want you to feel comfortable with your purchase and know that everything is taken care of. Returns are accepted.
I Strive for 5!! Your response is always welcome and appreciated, so I can grow and improve as an member. If you have a question, concern, or problem please email me before you leave neutral or negative response. Please give me a chance to resolve any issues. I love to leave positive response, and I always do (once I hear from you) after you have received your purchase and you are satisfied with it. I I want all my customers to be satisfied when they receive their package!!