Antique 1893 Seth Thomas Adamantine Mantle Clock Paper Label Chime Key Running
This item has been shown 2035 times.
Antique 1893 Seth Thomas Adamantine Mantle Clock Paper Label Chime Key Running:
If you have questions, please ask before offerding/purchasing.
Please Note: Many of our items are pre-owned. Please be sure to check out our Condition Description.
ITEM: Antique Seth Thomas Adamantine mantle clock in good running condition with key and original paper label on the underside which gives a patent date of 1880. Clock was made in 1893. The clock has been well cared for and professionally serviced over the years. It has been in storage for years and you can expect to incur additional costs to have the clock professionally cleaned/serviced if you intend on using it as an everyday clock.
SIZE: Approximately 17" x 7" deep x 11" tall
CONDITION:Runs well without the pendulum. With pendulum on it will run for a while then stop. Possibly the wrong pendulum is on this clock. The clock has been professionally serviced by the previous owner who had the bushings replaced years ago. There is discoloration on the paper face, which can be replaced. Case has minor cosmetic wear with a few edge chips on the back top edge of the marbelized top and no cracks or breaks. Has been in storage for years. PLEASE VIEW ALL PHOTOS AS WE CONSIDER THEM TO BE PART OF THE CONDITION DESCRIPTION.
We will gladly combine items to save on shipping!
Thanks for looking and Good Luck offerding!!!!
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to be fair to all buyers, we do not end sales early or change them from sale format to a Buy It Now format.
- INT'L buyers: 1st Class International can only be used if the item can be insured with Insurepost. If not, the item will have to be shipped by Priority in order to obtain insurance
- RETURN POLICY: We describe our listings as carefully as possible and will accept returns only for flaws not mentioned in the description. The items we sell are largely antique or vintage and, as such, have been used during their lifetime. If there is something we have missed or a detail we have not addressed in the listing, please contact us through and we will do our best to address any concerns that you might have. When refunds are appropriate we will happily refund your purchase amount.
- INSURANCE: We insure all items that we ship. If a claim is necessary, buyers are expected to assist in the claim process.
- INTERNATIONAL buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- I accept payment through PayPal. Other traditional payment options are available for items picked up at our location.
- Payment must be received within 5 days of sale end unless previous arrangements have been made or item will be relisted.