Antique Iridescent Glass Vase With Sterling Silver Overlay -- Approx. 5" High For SaleYou are offerding on an antique, vintage iridescent glass vase with a sterling silver overlay. There are no chips, cracks or breaks. The vase is approximately 5 inches tall. The neck of the vase is marked with a cursive capital "L" and the word Sterling. There are a few places on the glass where the iridescent color did not attach itself (see photos -- there are very small circular spots in several places). I believe this to be a factory defect. You can position the vase for display so that none of those places show in the front. I left the silver unpolished, just the way I found it (most buyers want it with the aged patina -- you can polish it out if that is not the way you want it to look). There is some "crackling/crazing" on the bottom just inside the silver ring -- nothing serious. I am sure this is just due to aging. Beautiful piece!! I am unsure of the maker and the age of the vase. If you would like to see any additional photos, please be sure to include your email address with your request. My shipping costs are exact and true -- I do not add on anything extra. Please be mindful of that when offerding.
Please, take the time to read my conditions of sale that appear below as they are very important to me and to you as the potential buyer/buyer. PAYMENTS ON ALL ITEMS ARE DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF sales' END. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, SO PLEASE offer ACCORDINGLY. MY SHIPPING COSTS ARE EXACTLY WHAT THE CALCULATOR SHOWS -- THERE ARE NO ADD ONS. IF UPS IS A CHOICE FOR SHIPPING, PLEASE WAIT TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT UNTIL I CAN ADJUST THE COST ON YOUR INVOICE -- I GET SOME KIND OF DISCOUNT FROM THEM FOR HAVING AN ACCOUNT, BUT I CAN'T FIGURE IT UNTIL I HAVE THE WINNING buyer'S INFORMATION. Thank you and happy offerding!! .
BY offerDING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SALE.
- PAYPAL PAYMENTS ARE DUE WITHIN THREE DAYS OF sales' END. IF YOU NEED MORE THAN 3 DAYS TO PAY, CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING YOUR offer SO THAT I WILL BE PREPARED -- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE sale IS OVER. I AM PATIENT AND FAIR WHEN YOU COMMUNICATE AND STRICTLY BUSINESS WHEN YOU DO NOT.
- ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS -- ANY ITEM THAT HAS A FINAL VALUE OVER $400 CANNOT BE SHIPPED VIA FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL. I WILL HAVE TO SHIP ANY ITEMS VALUED OVER $400 VIA PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL, WHICH WILL BE MORE EXPENSIVE. I WILL NOT SHOW A LOWER VALUE AMOUNT ON THE CUSTOMS FORM JUST TO BYPASS THIS SITUATION. BESIDES, IT WOULD BE A LOT SAFER AND SMARTER TO HAVE ANYTHING WITH THAT MUCH VALUE TO BE SHIPPED VIA PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT LESS CHANCE OF IT BEING LOST. AND, I CAN ONLY INSURE INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES THAT ARE SHIPPED VIA PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL OR GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL. FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL CANNOT BE INSURED. ANY LOST INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES ARE NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY IF THEY ARE NOT INSURED AND REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN ON UNINSURED ITEMS THAT ARE LOST BY THE POSTAL SERVICE. IF INTERNATIONAL BUYERS CHOOSE FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL FOR THEIR PACKAGE, THEY DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK SINCE IT IS UNINSURABLE.
- I KNOW THAT MY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABOVE AVERAGE (I TREAT BUYERS AS I WOULD WISH TO BE TREATED BY OTHER SELLERS), SO PLEASE TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN MARKING THE STAR SELLER RATINGS IN THE response PROCESS. CHECK THE POSTAGE ON YOUR PACKAGE AND COMPARE TO WHAT YOU PAID SO YOU CAN SEE THAT THE CHARGE VS. COST ARE COMPATIBLE & FAIR. I DO NOT ADD ANYTHING FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING. I SHIP ITEMS OUT AS SOON AS THEY ARE PAID FOR (AND NOTIFY THE BUYER THE ITEM HAS BEEN SHIPPED). PRIORITY MAIL SOMETIMES WILL TAKE AS LONG AS 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO TRAVEL FROM HERE TO THERE. UPS GROUND CAN SOMETIMES TAKE AS LONG AS 8 BUSINESS DAYS. FIRST CLASS MAIL CAN TAKE A LONG TIME, DEPENDING ON HOW FAR AWAY YOU ARE FROM ME. BUSINESS DAYS DO NOT INCLUDE SATURDAY, SUNDAY OR HOLIDAYS. I CANNOT MAKE THOSE SERVICES GET THE PACKAGE THERE ANY SOONER, SO PLEASE DO NOT PENALIZE ME ON THE STAR RATINGS CONCERNING SHIPPING TIME BECAUSE I GET IT OUT AS FAST AS I AM PAID -- I DON'T HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THE POST OFFICE OR UPS. MY COMMUNICATION RATING SHOULD ALWAYS BE MARKED THE HIGHEST -- I RESPOND TO RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT AS SOON AS IT IS MADE AND I LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS YOUR ITEM IS SHIPPED. I RESPOND TO EVERY EMAIL I RECEIVE.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT, IF A WINNING buyer PAYS BY E-CHECK, IT TAKES TIME FOR THE E-CHECK TO CLEAR AND BE PUT INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO SHIP THE ITEM UNTIL THE MONEY IS IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT, SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF THAT WHEN GIVING ME MY RATING CONCERNING SHIPPING TIME. AS SOON AS THE MONEY HAS CLEARED, THE ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED ASAP.
- IF YOU HAVE HAD NEGATIVE response LEFT IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS (ESPECIALLY CONCERNING NON-PAYMENT) OR IF YOUR response RATING IS LESS THAN 15, YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE offerDING. I HAVE BEEN BURNED ONE TOO MANY TIMES BY NON-PAYING buyers.
- All items shipped in the U.S. will be sent via USPS Priority Mail on all packages that are 20 pounds or less -- if the packages are under 13 oz. I will ship via First Class Mail if the item is valued under $75. All packages cost more due to postal increases made as of 5/12 -- I always put my dimensions in the calculator, so the shipping cost shown at the top of the listing is always correct. If a package is over 20 pounds or is just too large for the post office, it will be shipped via UPS GROUND. International packages will be shipped via the least costly USPS method, unless the buyer requests otherwise. If the actual shipping cost ends up being more than $1.00 (one dollar) less than the quoted cost, I ALWAYS refund the difference.
- All shipping costs are shown at the top of the listing. My shipping cost is the actual cost -- I do not charge any S&H fees unless the package is very large, and even then it is not more than a DOLLAR OR TWO (shipping materials are not cheap -- TAKE INTO ACCOUNT I PAY FOR THE BOX (LARGE BOXES ARE USUALLY ANYWHERE BETWEEN 4 & 8 DOLLARS), THE BUBBLE WRAP, THE PEANUTS AND THE TAPE. In fact, alot of times, the cost shown to buyers comes up short of what I actually have to pay and I make up the difference myself. I DO NOT inflate shipping charges to make up extra money for things like the fees I have to pay and Paypal on every transaction (and I know some buyers do). I feel like my shipping costs are more than fair. SO, WHEN LEAVING response FOR A PURCHASE, DO NOT GIVE LESS THAN A 5-STAR RATING FOR SHIPPING COSTS, PLEASE. IF YOU FELL LIKE THE CHARGE SHOWN IS TOO MUCH, THEN MY ITEM IS SIMPLY NOT FOR YOU.
- I DO COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES.
- I send out e-mail invoices within 24 hours of sales' end always!! If it is not in your mailbox, check your spam folder. I EXPECT A RESPONSE TO THAT INVOICE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF sales' END -- I ask this to encourage communication.
- I DO NOT END MY sales EARLY -- DO NOT ASK!!! IF THE LISTING DOES NOT HAVE THE BUY IT NOW OPTION, THE sale WILL RUN IT'S COURSE.
- I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT. HAS ADDED ANOTHER EXTRA COST TO SELLERS IN THAT THEY HAVE TO COVER THE INSURANCE COST ON AN ITEM, BUT IT WILL ONLY BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST ON PACKAGES THAT ARE VALUED UNDER $100 (EXCEPT ON ALL UPS PACKAGES -- INSURANCE IS ALWAYS INCLUDED ON THOSE PACKAGES).
- ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN ONE DAY OF RECEIVING PAYMENT (unless you pay on a Saturday, it will be shipped on Monday).
- I love to give buyers response, but it seems like more than a few people don't like to give sellers response in return -- SO PLEASE, DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE response FOR ME ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ITEM!! I leave response for buyers as soon after their payment is made.
- Due to the nature of my merchandise, I cannot accept returns or make refunds on any item, so offer accordingly. I describe everything to the best of my knowledge, however I am not an expert on everything. I do not know everything about everything. So, if in doubt, ask questions BEFORE offerding. I will answer all questions as quickly as possible. I will gladly e-mail additional photos upon request.
- All items are sold "AS IS" -- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- My response speaks for itself. I am a fair & honest seller. I have had to write out these terms due to a few bad apples, so please do not take offense.
This item has been shown 0 times.