Antique Mahogany Victorian 19th Century Sideboard Buffet Conversion Sink Vanity For SaleItem DescriptionThis sale listing is for this Solid Mahogany 19th Century Sideboard/Buffet.
Superb Victorian Era Antique that is clean. Out of a Philadelphia Estate.
It is stunning in person. All Solid Mahogany Wood and takes up a large amount of wall space. If you have an Old House and like really quality American Antiques this one is a great addition to any collection. Check out the Rococo Revival influence in the carved backsplash and doors. This piece of furniture is over 120 years old.
What is popular with these old sideboards is to cut a sink or possibly a double basin into the top of the counter and convert this to a large bathroom sink vanity. It seems a pity to use a nice Antique for a new purpose but this is often done these days and up to the new owner. Measurements:
71.75" Wide X 24" Deep X 39" Tall to the counter top and 47.5" Tall to the top of the back splash. Pictures:
PAYMENT: accept the following forms of payment:
- PayPal & Charge via paypal.
- Direct Offline Credit Card Payment: Visa/Master Card, American Express, Discover
Which you can telephone into our office directly. Thetelephonecontact # will be provided to the winning
There are several ways to ship furniture from New Jersey to your home. To obtain a delivery quote please email us with your Zip Code and we will email you back shipping charges.
Shipping is an added expense to the winning offer and to help our customers out the best way we can, we have a deliveryman that is very experienced with furniture and very reasonable with his delivery charges working with us. So this all will cover many areas; for areas not mentioned, we use yet another Delivery Company that services all of America. PLEASE Email us your ZIP Code, we will reply with a delivery charge for this item.
1. Freight on a Pallet: we contract R&L Carriers, they deliver to your curbside. There is a nominal charge above the actual discounted freight charges for packing.
2. Greyhound Bus: Greyhound Bus accepts small boxes so if the furniture is larger this is not an option. Greyhound delivery is to the nearest Greyhound Bus Depot to your area, you need to pick up at this location. There is a nominal charge above the actual Greyhound Bus Freight charge for packing.
3. Professional Blanket Wrapped furniture delivery: This service is "White Glove" Packed in furniture blankets in a box truck delivery is to your home and indoors. There are 3-4 Delivery companies we have contracted many times over the years, these companies are sending thier delivery trucks out all over America covering the 48 States excluding Hawaii and Alaska, to ship to HI & AK you need Freight. The delivery services mentioned are recommended and not much more and sometimes less than general freight.
To obtain a delivery quote and estimated delivery time for blanket wrap service please email your zip code.
4. USHIP this is a website where we can list the item. when you win the furniture. It goes up online and any shipping service that may have a truck in the area to and from will offer on the move. The best offer with the best delivery schedule and customer response will get the order and we have had great results with shipping on uship
Pick up is very Welcomed we do not have any charges for pick up, just make an appointment and come and pick up your item.
We do not have any sort of pick up charges.
GENERAL POLICY INFO:
Please Note** Furniture and other items must be picked up from us within the 14 days following the end of your item's sale. We have warehouse space and will need to charge daily storage if no prior arrangements are made. Items abandoned or left after 30 days without prior arrangementswill be subject to forfeture.
We are mostly available for item pick up 7 days a week. Advanced arrangements are required and you are responsible for your own packing.
Our Policies: By offerding on or purchasing one of our items, you, the buyer and/or buyer, acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above and below. Buyer's offer is a binding contract. Any questions should be asked prior to offerding. We reserve the right to cancel offers or end sales at any time. members with a (0) responserating must contact us before offerding or your offer is subject to cancellation. Buyer to pay shipping, handling and recommended insurance charges from Toms River NJ 08755.
All sales are sold as is as shown. All sales are final. Only a store credit will be issued if an item needs to be returned. Buyer shall pay full shipping charges in case of a return.
Items we sell are used, we describe them to the best of our ability, including any noticeable marks it may have. Dents, nicks and scratches are part of the beauty of owning an antique or an older piece and are not described unless they are significant, they add character to the item. Dates and ages are close approximations. We do our best to show in our pictures the true color of an item but the color can be different in person. We try to be as accurate as possible in our descriptions with no intention to mislead the buyer or buyer.
All buyers are responsible for the checkout within 72 hours. Any Questions please Email.
This item has been shown 0 times.