Antique S. Kirk & Son Sterling / Coin Silver Repousse Salt & Pepper Shakers 5oz.
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique S. Kirk & Son Sterling / Coin Silver Repousse Salt & Pepper Shakers 5oz.:
WE ARE LONG TIME BUYERS, COLLECTORS & DEALERS of SILVER, FINE ART, RARE ANTIQUES and
BETTER ESTATE ITEMS FOR MANY YEARS and ON SINCE 2003.
WE SELL ASIAN ARTS, OLD ENGLISH GEORGIAN & VICTORIAN SILVER.EVERYTHING
FROM AMERICAN PRIMITIVES to ART NOUVEAU ANYTHING.
MID CENTURY MODERN ITEMS & FRENCH ART GLASS.IN SHORT,
ALL MANNER OF SMALLS & SCARCE OBJETS-DE-VERTU.
WE MAINTAIN 100% POSITIVE response & BELIEVE IN REPEAT CUSTOMERS SO WE
OFFER FREE (Domestic) SHIPPING for MULTIPLE ITEM WINS (2 or more items on same invoice)
PLEASE offer WITH CONFIDENCE.
This is for 1 of a about 30 various sterling & coin silver flatware & hollowware serving pieces that are available this week in our other listings. Many are fine, heavy pieces... some multi motif and hard to find ones are included... all with and just a penny start!
This sale is for a PAIR of EXCEPTIONAL EARLY ANTIQUE COIN SILVER SALT & PEPPER SHAKERS by S. KIRK & SON, BALTIMORE, MD.
These will date to approx. c1840-1860. As predecessors to their sterling pieces, they're generally considered more substantial & better crafted. For collector's, there are substantially less of these made than the sterling pieces.
Decorated in deep repousse with probably every flower imaginable. Also, please take note of the thick applied accanthus leaf mounted trefid form feet.
They're simply thick & heavy. (NOT weighted). These are designed so that each piece has common elements but are not exactly the same, so you get more variety, more bang for the buck so to speak.
The details are crisp and there are no flaws or repairs. Additionally... NO MONOGRAMS!
S. KIRK & SON
They measure approx. 4 1/2" tall (11.5 cm).
Weigh a total of approx. 5.0 ounces (approx. 150 grams).
Here are some photos as well as a Jacobi & Jenkins Shaker available in our other listings.
See our: other items!
Be sure to add us to your favorites list !
Email questions! Have fun!
We diligently search for beauty and quality. Factors that remain, long after price is forgotten.Check out more of our rare and exciting items by clicking here: other items!
For exceptional, hard to find and unique items, offered at a penny start and !
Be sure to add us to your favorites list !
- SHIPPING is determined by your location. We use USPS for 100% of our shipping. Insurance is required and included in the shipping & handling fee per 's policy. If you notice a quoted fee that is higher than you think it should be, consider that insurance is approximately $1 per $100 and we have already integrated the insurance fee into the shipping fee for the item based on our final value estimate for the item. We are in NORTH CAROLINA and offer the following insured delivery services:
- USPS Parcel Select
- USPS First Class
- USPS Priority
- USPS International Priority (Canada only)
- USPS International EMS (All other international locations)
- USPS Express (Domestic)
- FREE SHIPPING OFFER for MULTIPLE WINS DOES NOT INCLUDE FREE INSURANCE.
- DELIVERY TIME can take up to 9 days to CA, TX, WA, etc.! When checking out, consider CHOOSING PRIORITY please. It's only a little more and assures delivery in 2 to 4 days after we post.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS please note: FOR CANADA, we can ship USPS PRIORITY. For ALL other locations outside the U.S.A, WE ONLY USE EMS.
- PLEASE NOTE: We love our international customers, especially from Japan, China and Europe. Feel free to offer and see our MAP at the bottom that shows all the locations we've shipped to... safely and economically. We've shipped hundreds of packages to Japan, China, Hungary, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany and on and on..... (see below for full terms regarding international shipment).
- response is important for us. We will always leave you good response once you've paid. We respectfully ask that if you' re dissatisfied in anyway, to please email us for help. We're human and misunderstandings arise on occasion. We may exclude something or not consider something that is important to you. We always work things out given a chance and desire 5 stars…
- SUITABILITY - PLEASE EMAIL EXPECTATIONS and QUESTIONS before offerding. A dealer that resells often has different criteria than a casual collector. Please ask appropriate questions.
- PAYMENT/ Terms of Sale / Satisfaction Guarantees are described herein and are absolute. Full payment expected within 3 days unless mailed. Please mail within 3 days though. No refunds are allowed unless stated elsewhere. If return is allowed, return shipment expense is always the buyers responsibility. We will refund your money once a mutual transaction withdrawal is completed by you (just so that we can get our fees back) We accept the following payment methods:
- Pay Pal
- Credit Card (Through Pay Pal)
- Bank Wire Transfer (for purchase of $300 or more only please)
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- Copyright © 2003-2012, Joseph Mari / argent-de-massif, associates, partners, etc. All content, images, and intellectual property on this site are protected by law. Digital copying of images strictly prohibited; violators will be pursued and prosecuted to the full extent of the law including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Do no duplicate our images for any reason please.
- MUST HAVE FUN - As a customer of ours, you agree that you will have fun and will be happier than before you bought from us. This is mandatory!
On Mar-23-13 at 22:54:05 PDT, seller added the following information:
Sellers: Get your own map of past buyers. Fast. Simple.