Antique Tin Plate Black Face Minstrel Man Figural Penny Toy, Carl Adam , 1905, For Sale
- 7 7/8"H
- when you push his top hat down his legs and arms open and his eyes and mouth move.
- logo marked for the Carl Adam Toy Company on his right front side
- paint is not good on left ear
- a little paint is missing on his right wrist
- right arm has some bends as well as the left leg and middle of body............I am mentioning these but they certainly do not distract from this fabulous Minstrel Man with black face!!!
- ca 1905
- This is amazing that this piece has survived so many years in relatively very good condition!
Buyer pays S&H. Payment to be by PayPal.
offer WITH CONFIDENCE --OVER 2800 POSITIVE />On Jun-11-13 at 04:10:08 PDT, seller added the following information:
RICHARD & CARL ADAM
KÃ¶ningsburg, East Prussia, Germany.
This company produced toys before and after the turn of the century. Their range of toys is very similar to that of Lehmann
This item has been shown 0 times.