- Extraordinary BIRK'S quality, workmanship and design.Masterfully engraved.
- Very good -excellentcondition. The only issues aresome'character flaws' - looks like someone's cat or small dog tried to eat the bracelet and left some teeth marks! Please see pictures.
- The bites are off to the sides on the front and around the clasp. They don't affect the working of the clasp.
- Safety chain attached.
- The clasp is a slide in type, and is in excellent working order.
- Sure to be a conversation piece and quite a collectible - even with the 'character flaws'!
BIRKS STERLING MADE IN ENGLAND - Has been tested by a Trademarked Gold/Silversmith of35+ years - tests as sterling silver.
Please see closed around the inside. The width is approx. 7/8" and thickness, is approx. 2.5mm thick.
grams - Please see pictures. Approx. 1 ounce of silver.
Any questions? Please ask prior to offerding.
Offering as found and described. THIS IS AN MAIL ORDER sale - SALE IS FINAL, so please read the following information, prior to offerding.
-I work hard to present accurate descriptions, and in the rare event of error,I offer a full refund on return of the item as it was presented.
- I do not offer partial refunds.
-My response shows thatI'm an upstanding member of the Community.
THIS IS A 7-DAYsale.offerDING STARTS AT $.99 WITH .
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
Cost of shipping/handling: US -$7.80 * Canada $8.50 to 14.00 (Depending on $9.80-AIR MAIL ONLY
* Note - an adjustment will be made on the invoice for the shippinginside and outside of Canada. Please wait for invoice before making payment for other than U.S. Buyers.
*Important Note toCanadian and BC Buyers: You must wait until invoice is sentBEFORE making payment as post needs to be adjusted, and taxes must be added as follows- Canadian Provinces& Territories, add 5% GST, except, British Columbia, adds12% HST; ON 13%; NB 13%; NF & L, 13%; NS 15%). This is not an option, but a requirement, and separate billing for the tax will occur if payment is made prior to the invoice being sent, that will have to be paid prior to the item being shipped. There will also be a $.30extra billing charge.
** VERY IMPORTANT NOTETO ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS outside of Canada and the U.S. - PRIOR TO offerDING - CHECK AT www.canadapost.ca to see if your Country prohibits or restricts the importation of fine jewelry or valuables. When you get to the Canada Post site, at the end of the tabs at the top, click 'more', then postal services, then International, then select your Country to see all the information about what you can and can't import. If there are no restrictions, you are welcome to offer on the sales. I WILL NOT SHIP TO COUNTRIES WHERE THERE ARE STATED RESTRICTIONS/PROHIBITIONS, SO TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE CHECK BEFORE offerDING.
Thanks for viewing the sale. There are other current sales running with fine,vintage, antique, and collectible items being offeredfrom years of collecting. Will combine shipping.