Antique Violin Year:1762 Friedrich Erdmann Hopf Klingenthal German Instrument Nr
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Violin Year:1762 Friedrich Erdmann Hopf Klingenthal German Instrument Nr:
You are looking at a beautiful vintage & rare violin, made in the year 1762. This was made by Friedrich Erdmann Hopf, who worked in the Klingenthal/Saxony area of Germany, which is known for producing fine instruments. This one is no exception- do not miss out on this treasured item at .
There are some light scrapes and scratches to it, but overall good condition considering the age. There are some slight gaps to the binding in places- the instrument may need repair and restoration work to play at its best. Please carefully inspect the photos below and ask any questions you may have. We are not violin experts or luthiers, so please carefully consider the possible expenses involved in restoring it. It is sold strictly as is.
DimensionsThe violin measures 23" in overall length, and 8" across at the widest point. The weight is 0.90 lbs. If you need any other measurements, please contact us.Specifications:The sale includes everything pictured, the case, bows, etc.
The full catalog of photographs appear below the text. Please make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page to view all the photograph before offerding on the item.
General Shipping Information We offer alternative shipping methods, depending on the item and shipping destination, that includes the following:
- Local pickup of the item is welcome at our Wauwatosa, Wisconsin location
- buyers from Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri (St. Louis area only), Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin we can offer you less expensive shipping through a local carrier. Please contact us with your postal code for a quote.
- International buyers note that shipping quotes import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Due to the age and no control over the future use of this item, it is sold strictly as-is as-shown without warranty expressed or implied.
- We also reserve the right to cancel offers from buyers with excessive negative response.
- You are welcome to schedule an appointment to inspect this item in person while the sale is running.
- We are not responsible for any small detail left out of the description as we are a consignment store and not experts on the items we list.
- Please e-mail us with shipping questions or concerns prior to offerding.
- International buyers, it is against the law to falsify customs documents. Please do not ask us to do so. We need to mark the customs form with the item sold and amount paid for the item at sale end.
Please read our Legal Terms and Conditions.Payment Terms
- For items sold to Wisconsin residents or picked up locally we are required to collect Wisconsin sales tax.
- Any item needs to be paid in full within 3 days if paying by PayPal.
- Unpaid item cases will be opened with for payments not received within the payment period
Would you like us to sell your items? Discover why our experience, reputation, and education makes The Sell It Now Store© the premiere Registered © Drop Off Location. It takes more than an © account to sell successfully at or above market value. Creating the right Environment to maximize value includes:
- Access to global niche markets for specialty items
- Item valuation and online research
- High quality digital photography in our state-of-the art studio
- Convenient location for item drop-off
- Secured and insured storage facilities
- Turn-key corporate training and liquidation services
Powered by SellerVantage