Antique Wahl Eversharp Fountain Pen - Gold Filled - Lever Filler - 14k Nib Usa
This item has been shown 416 times.
Antique Wahl Eversharp Fountain Pen - Gold Filled - Lever Filler - 14k Nib Usa:
ANTIQUE WAHL EVERSHARP FOUNTAIN PEN - GOLD FILLED - LEVER FILLER - 14K NIB USA
I specialise in the sale of good quality pens with regular offerings across the writing instrument collecting market on a weekly basis.I also offer a restoration service for your existing pens if you need this service carrying out. Please message for details.
Please see all images , they are taken in high resolution and will give a very good idea about the pen in question and hopefully show any imperfections where applicable. The table also gives a very general guide of the basics of the pen with regards to model, colour , nib, condition. The measurement of the pen is shown in the images with a rule. Below the table I also include a grading summary of the condition. This is my scale and I have rated the pen according to my opinion , this of course will always differ but hope this gives a general guide. If you need to know the exact measurement please contact me and ask me as many questions as you need if I have missed anything you feel important.
All my sales are offered at a 99 penny start with and all sales will have shipping combined for multiple purchases.
COLOUR Gold Filled MEASUREMENTS 125 mm. Please see images to show measurement. Included in the images is either a UK penny coin / USA dime OR a ruler in cm's and inches to give a good visual impression of size. BARREL MARKINGS
Wahl Eversharp Gold Filled Made in USANIB (Grade / Material)
14K Gold NIB - Ground to a stub
Included in the images I have included where possiblea written note demonstrating the characteristics of the nib on paper. This does not imply serviceability only that the pen has been dipped , please see below if the pen requires an ink bladder.FILLING SYSTEM Lever Filler NEWINK SAC / BLADDER REQUIRED (YES/NO)
GOOD - HAS GENERAL AGE WEAR TO BARREL AND TO NIB - HAS BEEN GROUND-(MULTIPLE PURCHASES ALWAYS COMBINED AT sale END - PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE BEFORE PAYING)
I consider the images I take the most important part of my sales , they are taken in high resolution and will give a very good idea about the item in question and hopefully show any imperfections where applicable. Please see all images below to get a good overall impression of condition. Each item is shown in the high resolution images below as well as shownin the thumbnailpictures provided by . The images below are much larger and should give you a further detailed impression of each item on offer.CONDITION GRADE GUIDELINES.
NEW OLD STOCK / MINT(Mint in Box, Mint in Package) - Just like new, in the original package. The box may have been opened, shows no signs of use whatsoever and with no imperfections or damage.
NEAR MINT- like new in overall appearance , shows no signs of use other than being dipped or filled with ink
EXCELLENT - Signs of minor wear may be evident, but the pen is very clean and well cared for.Retains all original parts with no dents, scratches or dings. Filling system may need attention i.e a new ink bladder.
VERY GOOD - A pen that obviously has been usedand shows general wear overall caused by normal use with small scratching and perhaps some brassing ,but no dents or major imperfections. Filling system will need a new ink bladder etc.
GOOD - A pen that has been used consistently through age and time, some flaws or defects exist
FAIR - A Pen in poor condition. Offered for spare parts only.
THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR VIEWING. PLEASE CLICKHERE TO LOOK AT MY OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ MY BRIEF TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Please note : The invoice you receive is an automated one from , any queries please contact me directly.
- My aim is to provide an excellent service to all my new and repeat customers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. All items are described as accurately as possible with good clear photographs. I will not accept a return on items that have been tampered with in any way, if a return has been agreed, the item must be returned to me in the condition I sold it in. NOTE: Partial refunds of any item sold is not available . Refunds are in full on safe return only.
- The items I sell are usually antiques & collectables which are pre-owned and may show signs of wear & tear, please study the high resolution photographs and please ask any pertinent questions before making your offer.
- Your item will be packed to the highest standard. If you have any questions please contact me via 'ask seller a question'. If you have a problem when you receive your item, please contact me immediately to give me the opportunity to resolve
- Insurance is an optional extra. Please decide if you require this and use the drop down box to select recorded delivery (UK) , special delivery (UK) or signed for (International Transactions) Should there be any issues with delivery please contact medirectlyasI will always assist and resolve , insurance will provide additional peace of mind especially for overseas transactions and items valued greater than46 GBP (the standard insurance)
- Full payment within4 days please
- Payment via PaypalplusIBAN / BIC payments also accepted. Cheques and direct bank transfers preferred
- International buyers welcome- please check postage. (Paypal, IBAN payments only)Postage quoted is for both standard and insured - I would recommend insured service at £11.95 Worldwide. See invoice if successful
- Postage and packing is always combined for multiple purchases and charged at a fair rate within Royal Mail limitations. Packed to high standard.Dispatched quickly. Please wait for final invoice if you have multiple purchases as I will manually combine at sale end to save you on shipping costs
- FOR POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PLEASE USE DROP DOWN BOX FOR SHIPPING COSTS TO YOUR PARTICULAR COUNTRY
ON A FINAL POINT IF YOU HAVE MANAGED TO GET THIS FAR WITH MY BORING BUT NECESSARY TERMS, IS GREAT - WHAT MAKES IT SO GOOD IS THE 99.9% OF PEOPLE WHO DO BUSINESS BASED ON TRUST AND HONOUR
THIS IS MY COMMITMENT TO YOU