Antique Carved Chinese Jade Dragon Handled Libation Cup Ming Qing 19th Century
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Carved Chinese Jade Dragon Handled Libation Cup Ming Qing 19th Century:
Click here to see all the beautiful pieces of Jade and Asian Antiques we have for sale. Above is a video preview of our other items that we have listed or will be listed shortly.
Age:Ming dynasty to 19th Century
Size: 4.5" (11.25cm) diameter including handles - 2.8" (7.1cm) diameter excluding handles
Provenance: Bought Peter Rosenberg of Vallin Galleries in Ct. Original price paid $2000
Material: White jade mottled with cloudy beige and grey inclusion.
Condition: Small chip visible to left ear on one dragon handle. Small chip to interior of rim polished smooth.
Please ask all questions prior to offerding, making an offer or clicking buy-it-now. All information provided is an approximation for buyers to better be able to make informed decisions. Please rely on your own expertise. Colour of photos can vary from one monitor to another.
- We have a 3 to 5 Day handling period used to properly pack each packages and to make sure all proper paperwork is done but packages might leave our hands sooner than that.
- American Customers will receive their package via USPS. Priority mail will be used with tracking, insurance and signature.
- Canadian Customers will receive their packages via Canada post. An expedited service will be used with tracking, insurance and signature.
- International Customers will receive their package via USPS. A service with tracking, insurance and signature will be used.
International Customers might have to pay their countries taxes and duties. As sellers we are not responsible for these fees.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges arenot includedin the item price or shipping cost.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
- We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.