Aquamira Military Survival Frontierpro Water Filter Usa
This item has been shown 0 times.
Aquamira Military Survival Frontierpro Water Filter Usa:
1. Bite Me™ Valve
2. “Porous Plastic” Filter with Miraguard™ Technology
3. Pre-Filter - Replacement filters included in package
4. Universal 28mm Thread Adapter
5. Tube Adapter - draw tube included
AQUAMIRA Military Survival Emergency Frontier Pro Water Filter System, US madeLike no other filter system in the world. The designers at Aquamira have come up with the ultimate pump free filter system. We told our designers that there was something missing when it came to portable filtration devices. We wanted a small, compact, easy to use, filter that would compete with the “big boys.” No pumps or tangly hoses to mess with, we just wanted the cleanest, easiest, most compact system in the world. With this in mind our designers considered multiple uses, the prevention of cross contamination, size, weight, ease of use, extended filter life, universal connectivity, as well as “hands free” gravity flow capability in the development of the Frontier Pro filter system. The result is a new concept in ultra-light, compact portable filtration that fits in the palm of your hand. Which is why we say “Dump the Pump!” Connect to almost anything, using the universal connectivity system. The Frontier Pro filter will connect directly to any water bottle with a 28mm opening such as a Platypus® or standard spring water bottle. Using the tube connection feature you can connect to the drink tube of your hydration system,or drink from any open container or water source. Since you drink directly from the unit there is no chance of confusing inlet and outlet tubes resulting in possible cross contamination. The Frontier Pro can also be set up in a “gravity flow” mode to filter water unattended while you pursue more enjoyable uses of your valuable outdoor time. We didn't forget Miraguard in the Frontier Pro. Since Miraguard suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew in the filter media, you can use the Frontier Pro on multiple outings without worrying about nasty things growing in the filter between uses. The patented Bite Me valve provides drip free easy drinking and the integrated cap and Cap Strap™ keeps the drinking end clean and contamination free. The Frontier Pro filter boasts more than double the capacity of the original Frontier Filter, without doubling the size. The ultra-light (2 oz dry) and compact (6.75 in) design is less than half the weight and takes up less than half the space of a typical “pump” type filter system. All of this performance comes in a package the size of a compact flashlight that fits easily into the smallest of pockets. Two step filtration is the key to making a high capacity filter system so compact and light weight. Increased surface area, flow control vanes, and the addition ofthe replaceable pre-filter disks allows the Frontier Pro to handle even turoffer water without choking up. The replaceable pre-filter disk removes larger water-borne particles that would foul the microfilter quickly. Because extra disks are included with the Frontier Pro, they can be replaced or even “doubled up” to improve the life of the filter. The Aquamira porous plastic microfilter removes 99.9% of Cryptosporidium, Giardia and other contaminants down to 3 microns. Only the finest quality coconut shell carbon is used in the production of the Aquamira micro filter to absorb chemicals and odors and to improve the taste of the filtered water. The “patent pending” design of the Frontier Pro filter system includes the unique Strap Grip cap system to retain the cap and protect the patented Bite Me valve from contamination, along with providing a sure grip on the filter that fits comfortably in your hand. The filter casings are constructed of high impact FDA grade ABS plastic to assure long life, even in harsh Environments. The universal connectivity system allows connection to 28 mm threaded bottles, such as Platypus and other light weight flexible bottles, and to any ¼” ID tube such as hydration drink tubes or the draw tube provided. You will be amazed that a filter this small can do so much.
- Compact Size: Fits in the palm of your hand or in a small pocket (1 ¼” OD x 5 ½” L, 6.75in3)
- Light Weight: Weighs less than one half of a typical pump system (dry weight = 2oz.)
- Cap Strap™: Protects the Bite Me™ Valve from contamination and secures cap when in use.
- Two Stage Filtration: Replaceable pre-filter removes larger particles. Aquamira porous plastic microfilter removes 99.9% of Cryptosporidium, Giardia.
- Capacity: 50 gal. (200 L)
- Pump Free Design: Eliminates hoses, reduces size, weight, and cross contamination potential from hose mix-ups.
- Miraguard™: Suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.
Use the Frontier Pro filter to drink from any water bottle, cup, hydration system or directly from water source. The Frontier Pro filter will remove 99.9% of Giardia, Cryptosporidium and other contaminants down to 3µm. Activated Carbon helps reduce waterborne chemicals and improves the taste of filtered water. Miraguard™ Antimicrobial technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.
If viruses or smaller bacteria are suspected, use in conjunction with Aquamira Water Purifier Tablets.
To remove harmless carbon dust on initial use:
1) Attach filter to water container as shown on front of package insert.
2) Pull on cap strap and position the cap to the side of the filter.
3) Pinch Bite Me™ Valve between thumb and forefinger and squeeze water container to force water through the filter and out the valve. When the water stream is clear, the filter is ready for use.
NOTE: Flow rates may be slightly reduced and suction a little difficult, on initial use due to entrapped air in the filter matrix. Flow rates will improve as the filter media becomes thoroughly wetted.Easy to Use:
1) Attach to water container as shown on front of package insert.
2) Pull on Cap Strap and position cap to the side of the filter casing.
3) Bite on valve and suck to draw water through the filter.To Remove/Replace Prefilter Pellet:
1) Screw off Prefilter Adapter from the base of the filter casing (Fig 1).
2) Pull the prefilter pellet out of the adapter cup (Fig 2).
3) Place a new prefilter pellet into the adapter cup (Fig 3).
4) Screw the Prefilter Adapter snuggly onto the base of the filter casing.To Remove/Replace Bite Me™ valve:
1) Using your thumb and or forefinger, push up from the base of the sheath to remove the sheath from the valve (Fig 4).
2) Once the sheath is removed pull on the core insert to remove it from the boss (Fig 5).
3) The filter is now ready to be used in a gravity flow/drip system.
4) To replace Bite Me™ Valve, press the core insert into the boss until it bottoms out on the rim of the boss.
5) Wet the inside surface of the sheath and press it over the insert and boss until it bottoms out at the base of the boss.
6) Position the sealing rim of the sheath so that the “button” protrudes slightly above the rim of the sheath.To Set up a Gravity Flow “Drip” System:
1) Remove the Bite Me valve.
2) Attach Frontier Pro to reservoir.
3) Hang the reservoir with the filter at the lowest point and allow gravity to force water through the filter.
4) Increased distance between the reservoir and the filter will improve drip rate.To store filter for extended periods:
1) Remove and discard the prefilter pellet.
2) Remove Cap and Bite Me™ valve sheath
3) Allow to air dry at room temp. (Min. 48 hours)
4) Insert a new prefilter pellet prior to next use.DO NOT FREEZE. Freezing a wetted filter may damage the filter media and compromise filter integrity
Generally, Fusion Gear accepts the following forms of bank credit card (visa/mastercard/debit bank transfers/direct deposit
WARRANTY & RETURN
- FUSION GEAR endeavours to have replacement without charges in case where the goods arrive non-functional to the Buyer. The Buyer is obliged to notify FUSION GEAR of the intended replacement at first place. Fusion Gear will send the replacement to the Buyer within 7 days upon receipt of the faulty goods returned in good order that are not exhibited damage or non-functional as a result of use, which means no scratches, dents, chips, cracks or missing components. The Buyer shall ensure all items returned appropriately packed with original package in whole including all original components and accessories if any.
- More detailed information can be found at “Shipment/Return” at store front-page