Ar-15 Ar15 For When The Zombies Come 2nd Amendment Olive Drab Tactical Gun Patch
This item has been shown times.
Ar-15 Ar15 For When The Zombies Come 2nd Amendment Olive Drab Tactical Gun Patch:
4 Inch Low Profile Iron On Embroidery Firearms Crest !
- THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE EMBROIDERY IRON-ON SHIRT/JACKET PATCH
- Position the patch on the item. Cover with a fairly damp towel.
- Place the hot steam iron on the towel for 5-20 seconds.
- Remove then check to make sure the edges are attached.
- If this item will have heavy use, sew the edges so it will not separate.
COPY CAT NOTICE:
This item may not be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the design owner.
WE REALLY MEAN IT !
THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE EMBROIDERY FIREARMS SHIRT/JACKET PATCH. This is an embroidery patch. Great for your jacket or back pack. This has never been sewn or used.
When my wife asked me why I needed a gun like this, I told her “For when the Zombies come”. She said OK!
THE BEST ITEMS ARE IN MY store! CLICK HERE!
PLEASE READ THE PAYMENT SECTION IN THIS LISTING FOR PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED!
USE "PAY NOW" TO PROCESS ALL sales AND ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES (FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS, WAIT UNTIL YOU FINISH). THE AUTOMATED End of sale Notice IS YOUR REQUIRED NOTIFICATION FROM ME (I will answer all email questions ASAP only). COMBINED SHIPPING IS APPLIED FOR ONE PAYMENT FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS! READ THE Seller's payment instructions & return policy IN THIS LISTING.
IS YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION UP TO DATE?!
I WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. IF YOU ARE USING AN EMAIL ADDRESS OTHER THAN YOUR REGISTERED ADDRESS, YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF PROBLEMS. I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ISSUES IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR MAIL ADDRESS ON ARE NOT CORRECT.
- International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.