Art Metal Works Maryland Casualty Insurance Brass Building Stamp Holder Box For Sale
THE ART METAL WORKS Maryland Casualty Insurance Brass Building Stamp Holder Box Desk Dispenser Caddy Vintage
Be sure to check out our other itemsin our for other great items. We do combine items to save on shipping. International Shipping available.
This is abeautifully detailed Vintage Maryland Casualty Insurance Postage Stamp Holder. Roof "lid" lifts off to revel 3 shallow compartments - use for stamps, paper clips, change, etc.
Made of Brass.
Made by: The Art Medal Works, Newark NJ.
Measurements: 6 3/4" long x 3 3/4" wide x 9 7/8" tall
Condition: Very Good condition - wonderful patina.
** Shipping Insurance is already included in the Shipping Cost **
See all photos below .... questions always welcome!!
This would be a wonderful addition to your collection....
orthat great gift for someone special!!
Copyright 2013 Main Street Antiques - All Rights Reserved
Join us, Talk to us today on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter &
Check out our for other great items!!!
Be sure to Sign up for our email newsletters by adding us to your Favorites....you don't want to miss out on new listings!!!
· Payments for sales are due within 3 days end of sale.
· Pennsylvania residents add 6% sale tax.
· Pay Pal accepted. Other payments accepted. Please Contact Us, with any payment issues you have before the sale ends or before you purchase thru our store..... you can use "Contact the Seller" on any of our pages or use the link above.
· We ship 1-2 days after receiving cleared payment.
· We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
· We ship mostly via USPS. Overweight, heavy and very large packages are shipped via UPS.
· Shipping insurance & delivery confirmation is included.
· If your package arrives damaged, you are responsible for filing an insurance claim with the shipper. We will help in any way we can.
· Shipping fees include: actual shipping charges as determined by weight / package dimensions / shipping address, shipping insurance and delivery confirmation
· International buyers are welcome!!! You are responsible for knowing you country's Customs Restriction's and Prohibition's for mailing items. All international winners are responsible for Custom &/or Duty fees. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pay any and all taxes to border and export agents. Items that are returned to us for "Non PickUp" will be put back up for sale.
· Combined shipping is available to help you save on shipping costs and is based on total shipment weight and buyers address.
· You will receive an email from us with shipping and tracking information once your item is shipped.
· Any items that offer Free shipping is only on items shipped in the contiguous U.S. only.
Terms of Sale:
· All of our Antiques & Collectibles are in "as found" condition from local estate sales and are sold "as is".
· We sell mostly vintage and older items and will describe the condition of items as accurately as we can and offer any further information you may require via email.
· We are not experts in many of the items that we sell, so please ask questions so you get exactly what you are expecting.
· No returns accepted unless the item description is completely and significantly not accurate ~ If return is agreed upon, original postage is non-refundable and customer is responsible for return postage. Item(s) must be sent back, within 5 days, in the same condition in which they were originally sent.
response & DSR:
· Once your item has arrived, please post positive response and we will know your item has arrived safely and you are a satisfied buyer.
· If you are not satisfied, please contact us prior (before) leaving negative response, as we cannot satisfy you once negative response is left.
· Once we receive your response, we'll post response for you also.
· We strive for 5-Star service with accurate listings, true to life photos, fair prices, and quick and efficient shipping. If you are happy with this transaction please respond with 5 STARS on all of the categories.
Hello & welcome to Main Street Antiques. We hope you enjoy our wonderful selection of goodies!
In 1996, we started our business by sharing our love of Antiques and Collectibles with our wonderful customers. We continue to gather our items from a variety of local Pennsylvania sources, including: estate sales, flea markets, yard/garage sales and sales.
We hope you enjoy our selections and will continue to share in our passions!! Be sure to check back often, as we always have unique & wonderful offerings!! Don't hesitate to email us with any questions you may have!!
If you are looking for something specific, please Contact Us, as we have many items that are not yet listed!! Get our contact info on our About Me page.
· View other items and save money on combined shipping
· View our response and feel confident about your purchases
· Contact Us, we are always here for you!!!!
· We can always be reached by "contact the seller" on any of our sale pages.
· We check email throughout the day and usually up to 9:00pm EST.
· We always answer emails with 24 hours!
Thanks for shopping with us…. Stop back again!!
This item has been shown times.