Add-on Remote Start For Chevy, Gmc, Pontiac Or Buick. Uses Your Factory Fobs For SaleAdd-on Remote Start For Chevy, GMC, Pontiac or Buick. Uses Your Factory Fobs! Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
This vehicle is compatible with the following vehicles:
- Chevrolet Astro 1995-2005
- Chevrolet Avalanche 2002-2006
- Chevrolet Blazer 2002-2005
- Chevrolet Express Van 2000-2007
- Chevrolet Impala 2000-2005
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2000-2005
- Chevrolet S10 Pickup 1998-2005
- Chevrolet Silverado 1998-2006
- Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2007
- Chevrolet SSR 2004-2006
- Chevrolet Suburban 1998-2006
- Chevrolet Tahoe 1998-2006
- Chevrolet Trailblazer 2005-2007
- Chevrolet Uplander 2005-2007
- Chevrolet Venture 1999-2005
- Buick LeSabre 2000-2005
- Buick Park Ave 1997-2005
- Buick Ranier 2004-2007
- Buick Rendezvous 2002-2007
- Buick Terraza 2005-2007
- Buick Ultra 1997-2005
- GMC Envoy 1998-2008
- GMC Jimmy 1998-2005
- GMC Safari 1998-2005
- GMC Savana 1998-2007
- GMC Sierra 1998-2006
- GMC Sierra Classic 2007
- GMC Sonoma 1998-2004
- GMC Yukon 1998-2006
- Pontiac Aztek 2001-2005
- Pontiac Bonneville 2000-2005
- Pontiac Grand Am 1999-2005
- Pontiac Montana 2000-2005
- Pontiac Montana SV6 2005-2007
- Pontiac Transport 2000
- Oldsmobile Alero 1999-2004
- Oldsmobile Aurora 2001-2003
- Oldsmobile Bravada 1998-2004
- Oldsmobile Intrigue 1998-2002
- Oldsmobile Silhouette 2000-2004
This package is a complete Add-on remote starter kit for your GM vehicles. The kit includes:
- Crimestopper/ProStart PS00 Add-on Remote Start
- IB-PLJX Keyless Bypass
- Quick Connect set for easy wiring connections
- Complete instructions for all components, PLUS a complete step-by-step installation tip sheet created by our professional technicians
- Vehicle-specific wiring chart that shows the color and location of all the wires in the car you'll need to connect to. *Just include the year of your car with your checkout info and we'll send the chart for that specific year.
The IB-PLJX Keyless Bypass will temporarily override your vehicle's antitheft key only when the remote start is activated - leaving the antitheft system 100% functional. Unlike cheap generic bypasses, ours does not require you to leave a spare key in the car.
How detailed are the instructions?
Very. The remote start and interface module both come with installation manuals, but we've prepared a special step-by-step installation sheet that walks you through the entire installation.
What other parts will I need?
None. The kit comes with all the components you will need. The only things you'll need to provide basic supplies like electrical tape.
How long will it take?
A pro installer can do this in about an hour and a half. Your results may vary!
The Crimestopper RS0 is an Add-on remote start system for vehicles with existing keyless entry. The system uses the vehicle's existing factory remotes to start the car by pressing the "lock" button three (3) times.
- 5 On-Board Relays for Easy Installation
- Selectable Engine Speed Sensing, Tach or "Smart" Tachless Operation
- Programmable Run Time
- "Pit Stop" option allows you to remove your keys, exit the car and leave the motor running.
- Hood Open Safety Circuit. The Unit will not Remote Start if Hood is Open or Ajar
- Plug in Override Switch
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Important Info: If you have bought this item from us and need technical assistance, please call us at (520) 572-2220 (Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Arizona Time).MyPushcart - The Remote Start Experts!
We've been selling remote starts since they were first introduced into the market back in the late 80's. That was a lot of remote starts ago!
We have the resources, knowledge and experience to make sure your remote start purchase and installation go a smoothly as possible.
With most vehicles now equipped with factory antitheft systems, it's important to make sure you have everything you need before you start your installation - otherwise the it simply won't work. We stock bypass modules, door lock adapters, relay modules and data adapters by the thousands. We have all the parts you need. We also provide you with detailed wiring information for your car and USA-based tech support for all the products we sell.A word about our remote start packages....
We checked other seller's remote start packages and were shocked and disappointed by what we found. In almost every case, the "Remote Start for Chrysler" was the same as the "Remote Start for Ford", which was the same as the "Remote Start for Chevy". As if putting "Chrysler" in the title of the ad makes it remote start for Chrysler. Did they include the bypass that is required for the installation? No. Did they include any relays, door lock adapters or any other parts that are required for the installation? No, not those either.
When we sell a "Complete Remote Start Kit" for any vehicle, you can be assured it's complete and it's for that vehicle. If the car needs a bypass, it's included with the kit. Needs a relay or door lock adapter? It will be included too.Another word...about the brands we carry...
We sell only name brand, first quality remote starts. They are not the cheapest remote starts you'll find on , but if cheap was all were looking for, you probably wouldn't have read this far. Because we support every sale and every customer, we need to sell products that work! We need to sell products from reputable manufacturers that offer real tech support and have things like replacement remote fobs readily available. Between our two main brands (Crimestopper and Omega Research) we have a combined 40 years of business partnership.Buy with confidence!
Once this product has been installed or has had installation attempted it is INELIGIBLE FOR RETURN/REFUND.
If you experience difficulty installing this item, call (520) 572-2220 for tech support. Should the item prove to be defective, we will replace it but it cannot be returned for a refund.
For returns, defective products exchanges or refunds, buyer must contact seller within 7 days of receipt of the product. A Return Authorization Number is required. Shipping costs to return items to us for exchange or refund are the sole responsibility of the buyer. For defective exchanges (within 7 days of delivery), we pay to ship the replaced item to buyers within the US. On international orders, the buyer pays for shipping both ways. For warranty service/exchange (more than 7 days after delivery)or for international exchanges, the buyer pays for shipping both ways.
For all returns, there is 15% restocking fee. Return must be new and in the original packaging including everything that shipped. Partial return may lead to partial refund. 15% restocking fee does not apply to defective product exchanges. Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable.
Automotive electronics such as alarms, remote starts, keyless entries and compressors which have been installed (or attempted to do so) may not be returned for refunds. We will exchange any unit which is found to be defective. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- We will attempt to ship your item within 1 business day after payment has been received.
- For all items with free shipping, we may use any of the following carriers at our option: Fedex, Fedex Smartpost, USPS Parcel Post, USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail. For international shipments we use USPS or Fedex International. We do NOT use Fedex Ground for shipments to Canada.
- Many countries impose their own customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. These fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- This item is not eligible for pickup.
- Items shipped outside the Continental US may be subject to additional shipping charges. Please email for a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Items shipped internationally are shipped USPS International Priority Mail or Fedex International Economy AT OUR DISCRETION. Fedex International Economy does not charge brokerage fees – international buyers will pay the same duties/taxes as USPS shipments. We do not use Fedex Ground for international shipments.
- If an international item does not meet size restrictions, it will be shipped Air Parcel Post.
- Your tracking number will be emailed to you once we've processed the shipment. Sometimes these notifications are identified as Spam by email programs. If you have not received your tracking number within one business day of your purchase, please check your Spam or Junk E-mail folder.
Remote Starters & Alarms – The remote starters & alarms we offer all carry a limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer. Physical damage or damage due to improper installation will void the manufacturer's warranty. Within the first year you can contact us for warranty issues. The product must be returned to us at the customer's expense in order for us to perform warranty service. After the first year, warranty issues must be handled directly through the manufacturer. The manufacturer will require a receipt from the original purchase. Product specific warranty information will be included with the product packaging.
Linear Actuators – Linear actuator carry a "No DOA" warranty. Each actuator is QC tested before it leaves our facility. If you receive a defective actuator, you must contact us within 14 days of receipt. Actuators that are damaged due to improper installation, overloading or running over the duty cycle will not be covered under warranty.
All Other Items – All other items carry a 1 year limited warranty either through MyPushcart or the product's manufacturer. The product is warranted to the end user, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the provided date of purchase, to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover abuse, operation in a manner inconsistent with the product's design, or damage resulting from exposure to the elements. If the defect is considered "under warranty", MyPushcart will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge to the original purchaser. MyPushcart is not liable for any installation charges, loss or damage of any kind incurred in the replacement, repair of any warranted product.
This item has been shown times.