2008 Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Royal Blue/black/white, Size 9, Nib, 338145041, I5
This item has been shown 294 times.
2008 Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Royal Blue/black/white, Size 9, Nib, 338145041, I5:
2008 Air Jordan 1 PHAT Low Royal Blue/Black/White, Size 9, NIB, 338145041, I5 2008 Air Jordan 1 PHAT Low Royal Blue/Black/White, Size 9, NIB, 338145041, I5
Black/Varsity Royal/White. The shoes have very minor yellowing/discoloration throughout due to aging. Awesome shoes!
The fashionable shoes you see in the photos are the exact stylish sneakers you will receive. Get them now to turn heads and match that perfect outfit or to complete your deadstock collection! offer now to rock or stock!
- Unless otherwise stated, shoes are never worn andnever tried on.
- Older shoes, even those just a couple years old,may show signs of discoloration, glue separation, or yellowing due to the aging process and original manufacturing processes. Please see photos for detailed descriptions of these shoes' conditions.
- Completely original and 100% genuine.
- Even if pictured, receipts from Nike.com, NikeTown,Foot Locker, Eastbay, and other major retailers are retained by seller and original collector/not included in sale due to personal information included on them.
- Boxes may show signs of storage and previous shipping that in no way affects interior contents. In some cases this may be extensive, so please judge box condition from photos if this is critical to you.
- Shoes may show signs of aging including discoloration, yellowing, and separation. When possible, this will be noted. Please use photos for ultimate judge of how the shoes have aged, as the shoes you see are the exact shoes you will receive.
- Please note, vintage shoes that are more than a few years old are not recommended for wear. Any wearing is at the buyer’s risk, as materials used for the shoe may have deteriorated over time.
- Letter-number codes such as A1 or B2 at end of title are internal shelf references.
You deserve a pair of awesome sneakers! These are all from the massive collection of more than 2,000 pairs of sneakers of a highly successful Chicago area lawyer. He has collected for more than 20 years and had manypersonal connections that gave him incredible hookups on the hottest shoes and many highly limited editions every year!
Sneakerheads and fashion connoisseurs, be sure to follow AgAuCaliente for more brand-new, highly collectible, always 100% genuine, 100% original Nike sneakers and Air Jordans including many promo samples! New shoes posted daily until the entire collection is listed!SIZING RETURN POLICIES SHIPPING POLICIES FAQ
Unless otherwise stated, shoes areMen’s Size 9. Euro 42.5, UK 8, cm 27.0. Sometimes they will be 9Y or women's 10.5, which are both equivalent to U.S. Men's Size 9. T-shirts and other fashion items are listed using their given sizes such as large or XL. Please use judgment and the Internet to determine how sizes may fit within a given brand line.
No returns are accepted.
- Free economy shipping in the Continental United States!
- International Shipping is handled through the Global Shipping Program
- Territories, Hawaii, and Alaska may incur a shipping surcharge; please ask before payment.
- Expedited shipping is available on most orders and in most normal cases, will be processed, packaged, and dropped off within 24 hours of payment clear
- In normal situations, orders withpayments that clear by 0830 Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, are processed and shipped the same day.
- Will you take an offer/make me a deal if I buy multiple pairs? A: In most cases, Buy it Now prices with an offer on them are set up to accept some reasonable offers. A few Buy it Now listings have no offer accepted and those are priced competitively below the market average based on Suplexed and completed listings or are for an extremely rare pair of sneakers that have very little competition or available pairs online. Get them before someone else does because they are HOT!If it's an sale,the starting price is usually competitively based on orlower than the market average.
- Will you trade this pair for the most super rarest pair of gold plated platinum Yeezy's with Michael Jordan's autograph complete with baby lamb fur insoles in size 15 that I got from the owner of Nike? A: No.
- What's the lowest you'll go? A: Most that accept offers have an automatic cutoff. Submit an offer and see if it works!
- What are the letter-number codes? A: They are locations on various shelves in our warehouse.
- Do you have _____ pair? A: Probably. The collector bought almost every pair of Jordans that dropped for decades. There is no master list, so be sure to followAgAuCaliente to get the latest updates.
- Is shipping to (Russia, China, Zimbabwe, etc) free? A. No, unfortunately it is not. We use the Global Shipping Program or in some cases offer separate international shipping.
- Can you send me a specific picture of the left sole insert on pair #XXX? A. No; Most of our hundreds of sales include 8-10 ample photos to judge condition and easily verify authenticity.