Allen Bradley Plc Training Micrologix Trainer, Lessons For Rslogix 500
This item has been shown times.
Allen Bradley Plc Training Micrologix Trainer, Lessons For Rslogix 500:
This is the perfect low cost trainer, great for students or company's that want to bring theiremployees up to speed on PLC controls,its a complete package rolled into one.
Allen BradleyMicrologix 1000 with everything you need to start programming. Lessons and everything included on a USB flash drive
You will be given a link and a complete set of instructions on how to download the software (see below for more info) The NEW software by Rockwell can program any Micrologix 1000 or 1100 Allen Bradley PLC's.
Includes: 1 PLC (new),1 Training Module with 4 discrete inputs and 4 discrete outputs, power switch, programming cable, power cable, programming lessons (8) and USB-1761-CBL-PM02.... so you supply the computer and we will supply everything else.
The plc trainers are a small investment in your future. Along with some training (self taught) you can make a very good living for yourself and your family and have a fun exciting career.
More on the lessons...
This is a series of lessons that is for the beginner programmer just learning how to program and the seasoned engineer that is looking to improvetheir skills, we are covering everything from simple pointers to advanced moves and data manipulation.
We are trying to teach you something you can not get in a manuals, the manuals are great and you should read them, but what we are teaching you will not get out of a manual, we are trying to mimic the machines that you will be working on or building, this is where the real value of the lessons are... you will have a understanding on why and how the logic is working and you will be able to come up with your own logic in no time at all.
With over a total of 41pages (pdf) on just the lessons and 5 .rss programs (also printed in pdf) this will give you the knowledge that you need. These can also be converted to any SLC CPU.
1) Basic intro: Download, go online, viewing program, making a simple program
2) Basic intro: Instructions, Split Screen, Program Tree, Custom Data Monitor, Processor Status (S2:)
3) PLC Cycle Scan's: How the PLC's looks at the logic and decides what needs to happen next, this is important if you plan on any 'automation', this is over looked by many and they have a hard time understanding the full concept of programming, the PLC’s don’t change their mind… its always the same so once you learn how to read their mind you can tell what its going to do next.
4) Recording actions with a PLC: (FFL’s, FFU’s, JSR’s, EQU’s, CLR’s) In this lesson we will cover on how to record and play back (in sequence) an event or series of actions (inputs) then play them back as outputs, we will be recording up to 20 inputs, using FFL's and FFU's… if you are old enough you can remember the old game Simon Says, this is similar to that by randomly pushing the buttons/inputs then switching to the play back mode the PLC plays back the buttons you just pushed then the same sequence you pushed them.
5) Peak HMI (Human Machine Interface), Using a demo version of Peak HMI you will learn how an HMI interfaces with the PLC and is controlled by your PC, HMI’s are becoming a large part of any manufacturing/production plants, learning this is a bit more advanced but this is a MUST for any system integrator or plant maintenance personal, this is the next level…
6) Parts conveyer: (Timers, Counters, Moves, Sequence Loads, Data Viewing), Learn how to track a part that is moving down a production line or conveyor, by tracking parts you can determine when to remove a rejected part, speed up or slow down line speed, run the program/machine in manual or automatic.
7) Grinder: This lesson simulates a grinding machine by running a table up and down and into the grinder (resurfacing grinder) it will run in automatic if the correct conditions are made.
8) Vacuum pump sequencing: (RTO, GEQ, MOV) This lesson we turn on and rotate vacuum pumps depending on the wear (hrs ran) and the need from production. Pump Sequencing, you will learn how to program a series of pumps and have them automatically cycle on and off (one at a time), so you keep even ware on the pumps and cycle them depending on and offdepending on thepressure switch settings, all three pumps will run if the press is not enough and cycle off as pressure gets closer to set point, using this is they way to be introduced into the real world of programming and trouble shooting.
All lessons will be in RSLogix file format .rss, PDF and word doc. You will get a copy of the pdf for the program (.rss) also, this makes it better to read and follow along with the program.
Will ship in 1-3 days after payment has been received...
More information on the software….. (By learning RSLogix 500 you will be able to program all SLC's (5/01-5/05)and MicroLogix PLC's (1000-1500)
Our trainers (and software) will run on Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit, Professional and Home Premium editions, with the new version of RSLinx they will now run directly on Windows 7 OR in XP Mode.
We have tested on several versions of Windows 8 and have not had any issues
They run great on Windows XP (Pro version) and MOST Vista versions
We have sold them everywhere in the World and have not had any issues with software of power, the CPU runs on 24VDC, the power supplies are included with the trainer and are 120/240 VAC in and 24VDC out
Contactus if you have any questions email@example.com call