Alpinestars Jaws Leather Motorcycle Jacket - Black / White / Red - Uk 42/euro 52
This item has been shown 150 times.
Alpinestars Jaws Leather Motorcycle Jacket - Black / White / Red - Uk 42/euro 52:
A well trusted and well-known brand across the world, Alpinestars are well known for what they do. From a small Northern Town in Italy, to a global market leader, the company has gone from strength to strength whilst keeping quality and innovation their main focus.
From outfitting countless world champions both past and present, the legacy of Alpinestars is woven into every garment and the quality speaks for itself.
The Jaws leather motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars offers the perfect blend of technical specification and cutting edge looks to satisfy any sportsbike rider. Bursting at the seems with the latest in Astar innovation and design the Jaws leather jacket is ready to attack the black top!
Key specification as follows:
- Durable 1.2 / 1.4 leather outer construction
- Removeable CE certified bio-armour protection in shoulders and elbows
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding
- Strategically placed poly-fabric stretch panels help movement & comfort on the bike
- Pre-curved sleeve construction
- Elbow and rear accordions for increased comfort whilst riding
- Multi-panel liner construction to improve comfort
- Removable thermal liner
- Soft collar construction with snap button volume adjuster for optimum comfort / fit
- Velcro & double D-ring waist adjustment for improved riding fit
- Velcro waist adjustment for customised fit
- Reflective detailing on sleeve and back improves rider visibility
- 2 zippered chest air vents
- 3 zippered hand pockets
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket
- Microfibre comfort edge on collar & cuffs
- Embroidered logos
- Waist connection zipper fits Astar riding pants
Picture For Illustration Purposes Only.
All items featured in the clearance section of this store are new (unless otherwise clearly stated), however, as the items are clearance stock, depending on a) how long we have held the item (s) in stock and b) if the item has ever been on display in our showroom, there may be very minimal signs of ‘handling’ and in some cases, packaging may show signs of slight damage and/or being opened, but please bear in mind that the reduced prices reflect this.
Our clearance stock is populated via an automated system so stock takes 24 hours to update. As these items are generally only left in stock in single quantities, if the item is sold via another channel before the listing is updated, we may be unable to fulfil your order at the advertised price, but in this instance, you will be notified as soon as possible and refunded in full