Amerex B417tc - 2.5 Lb Abc Extinguisher (chrome) Vehicle Fire Extinguisher
This item has been shown 0 times.
Amerex B417tc - 2.5 Lb Abc Extinguisher (chrome) Vehicle Fire Extinguisher:
ABCFire Extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical in the form of a fine pale yellow powder. Amerex B417TC ABC extinguishers are ideal for work trucks & personal vehicles.
ABC or Multi-PurposeFire Extinguishers can be used on Class A, B, or C fires.
Class A:Wood, Paper, cloth, trash, plastics (solids that are not metals).
Class B:Flammable Liquids-Gasoline, oil, grease, acetone (includes flammable gases).
Class C:Electrical: Energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
ABCextinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
• Model #: Amerex B417TC
• UL&ULC Rating: 1A:10B:C
• Capicity (lbs): 2.5
• Shipping Weight (lbs): 5.5
• Height: 15.5 in
• Width: 5.75 in
• Depth: 3 in
• Design: Nozzle
• Range (Initial) : 9-15 ft
• Discharge time (seconds): 10
• Bracket Option: Vehicle Bracket Included
• 6 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Stored Pressure Design
• Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
• Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
• All Metal Valve Construction
• Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
• UL Rated
• Easy and More Economical to Maintain and Service
• Large Loop Pull Pin
• Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
• USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Labe
• User Friendly
• Chrome Plated Cylinder