American Brilliant Cut Glass 6" Square Bowl - Diamond And Feathered Fan Cuts
This item has been shown 8 times.
American Brilliant Cut Glass 6" Square Bowl - Diamond And Feathered Fan Cuts :
Here is alovely antique American Brilliant Cut Glass Square Bowl. It has crosshatch diamond cuts inside triangles on the 4 sides, feathered fan cuts with tiny notched on the feathering on the 4 corners, a large 16 point hobstar cut on the bottom, and a saw tooth top rim.It's 6 1/4"by 6 1/4" and3"tall and weighs over 2 3/4 lbs. There is no hallmark I could find but it is similar to a Libbey pattern I found in on of the books on ABP cut glass.
This is ingood conditionfor it's age but not perfect. On the top rim, there is on tooth missing and s few other tiny chips flea bites.On the cornerswith the feathering cutsthe are a fewvery tiny flea bites. I think some of these came from when it was cut and polished as the fan feathering would be so difficult to do on corners. The blank is clear and of good quality and very heavy for the size of the piece. This has been in my personal collection for more than 20 years. I started this at a good price because I need to raise some money and am finally selling some of my personal collection.
International buyers, Paypal is required for purchase. Also, international shipping rates have gone upagain,so please check with me for a shipping quote first.
My goals for you:
- To provide you with an outstanding experience.
- To give you a great detailed description and extra pictures so that you can feel like you can see and almost touch the item you are buying.
- I always ship within 2 business days - normally next day, so that you can get your purchase as quickly as the post office will deliver it.
- To keep my shipping fees as low as I can. I budget the cost of the postage & tracking for 4 zones (West coast to the Midwest). If you live closer, I try andrefund any extra you paid over $1.00 and if you live on the East Coast I cover the difference for you.I also pack every item with great care. I only charge for the postage/tracking. I don't add any extra fees or charges for the popcorn, bubblewrap, boxes, time to the post office, etc. Sorry, but with all of the extra costs I cover, I can't afford to provide free shipping. Hope you understand.
- That I earn a positive and 5 star rating on all of the response categories. And that you like my itemsand service enough to come back and shop with me again.
If I don't meet these goals, please let me know so we can work it out.
If you like great collectibles and table top antiques, please visit mystore - Remember When on Larchmont. Thanks for looking. rwiantiques