American Civil War 1863 Fdcs (third In A Series) On Two Aquila Cachets For Salesale Wizard 2000 Listing Template - AW2KLOT#:35205
AquilaStamps First Day CoversAmerican Civil War 1863 FDCs (Third in A Series) On Two Aquila Cachets
- A beautiful set of two First Day Covers for the Forever (46 Cent) American Civil War stamps. - Civil War: 1863
- This is the Third issue in the Civil War Series
- This issue commemorates two different 1863 Civil War Battles:
- The stamps were issued by The United States Postal Service as a two sided Souvenir Sheet of 12 self-adhesive stamps on May 23, 2013
- The Gettysburg Stamp was hand canceled in Gettysburg, PA on May 23, 2013
- The Vicksburg Stamp was hand canceled in Vicksburg, MS on May 23, 2013
- The stamps are on Aquila Associates Cachets and bear First Day Of Issue Hand Cancels
- The bright clean covers are Never Addressed and printed on a rag bond envelope. Our First Day Cover envelopes are made with archival glue and do not have glue on the back flap to help prevent toning and sticking
- Included with the covers is our Certificate Of Authenticity.
- As usual our cachets are produced in a very limited quantity. This is an issue of 50 sets of First Day Covers.
- The American Civil War FDCs are a must have set of covers. They commemorate two famous battles of the war.
- The covers make a great addition to a First Day Cover collection. They also are a great gift for anyone - especially for the Civil War enthusiast.
This is just one example of The Aquila Associates First Day Covers we have for sale. Find them all by checking our store and looking through the First Day Cover Category or by clicking here: See All AquilaStamps First Day Covers
Thank you for viewing our
sales. Please check back with us often as we post new material two
to three times
weekly. There is always something new and different up for sale. Thanks for ing with us.
We use email for some specific sale related information. Our sale management system will send invoices, notices, payment and shipping information by email. This is in addition to the generated information.
See Our Other Items Up For sale
Be Sure To Visit Our store
mailed outside of The United States may have import duties and taxes charged
by the destination country. We only charge the purchase price, plus postage.
Any other charges, import, or clearance fees imposed by the customs agency
of your country are the purchaser's responsibility. Please check with your
country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be
prior to offerding/buying.
For obvious reasons we can not falsify information on the customs form included with any shipment. The contents are marked as "Merchandise" and include the HS Tariff Number of 970400. The amount stated on the form is the actual purchase amount less any shipping fees. We cannot declare a zero value or mark the material as a "gift" as U.S. and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Shipping & Postage Information
Click here for our Shipping & Postage Policy
This item has been shown 830 times.