Antique / Vintage Art Deco Mens Hampden Lever Set Wristwatch, 2 Movements + Case
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique / Vintage Art Deco Mens Hampden Lever Set Wristwatch, 2 Movements + Case:
Antique / Vintage Art Deco Mens HAMPDEN Lever Set Wristwatch, 2 Movements + Case: Up for sale is are two early 1900's Hampden 'Molly Stark' 3/0 Size wristwatch movements. The wristwatch was found amongst the collection of watch material that I've obtained from a retired watchmaker as was the addition movement. Although both movements appear to be in very good condition, they are not currently running so please take this into consideration prior to placing a offer and because these movements are not currently working, this lot is being sold as is - for parts or repair. As mentioned, the movements are quite clean and the plates / bridges are vibrant. Both dials have damage and there are no hour or minute hands on either of the movements. Though it could use a further cleaning, the case is also in relatively good condition and the sleek look of this case is classic - simply yet elegant. As you can see in the photographs, there are some very light surface scratches on the case and one very small 'ding' on the backside but it is in otherwise good condition with matching serial numbers on the case back and body. The case was obviously designed to house one of these lever set movements because of the slotted area which allows the lever to be drawn out with the movement still in the case body. There is not a crystal with the case so this will also need to be added. Please know that the winning buyer will receive this Hampden wristwatch and additional movement very well packaged for shipping and if you have any additional question, please do not hesitate to send me a note prior to placing a offer. Details on the Movement and Case:Movments:
1. MOLLY STARK CANTON, O 2172478 U.S.A. (year of production - 1906)
2. MOLLY STARK CANTON, O 1415514 U.S.A. (year of production - 1900)Case:
STAR W.C. Co. 3/0 NICKLE 7215646PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OF MY sales START AT A LOW PRICE AND THERE IS NEVER A RESERVE TO BE MET!!Thank you for taking the time to view my sale!I have taken these pictures myself of thes HAMPDEN MOVEMENTS & CASE from inside of my home. These are not stock photos. These are the photos of the items that you will receive. If you would like to request more photos or information, please do not hesitate to send me a note. Thanks again!Shipping and Other Notes:
1. As a picker, I seek out vintage collectibles that I am especially proud to have found and picked.
I enjoy discovering pieces of history and passing them along to folks who will cherish and
appreciate them as much as I do.
2. I am not a dealer. I go on picks when I have free time to do so. Most of the items that I discover
are found in old barns, attics, and estates where the items have sat untouched for many years. I
will occasionally clean a piece gently and appropriately in order to show the buyer a good
representation of the sale item.
3. I do my best to list and describe each item as accurately as I can. If you have specific questions
or would like to view additional photos, I will be happy to help.
4. I will pack each item with the care and attention that I would expect to receive.
5. Shipping will be timely and as reasonably prices as possible.
6. At this point in time, I do not ship outside of the US.
7. I have many items that I have picked (old medicine bottles, vintage toys, clocks, watches, tools, advertising pieces
and much, much more. If there is an item that you are looking for, send me a note and I will let you
know if I have it or if I can get it for you.
8. Treat one as you would want to be treated. This lesson taught to me by my mother will be
reflected in each and everyone of my transactions.
9. Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful. Another valuable lesson instilled during my honorable service
with the United States Marine Corps. I promise honesty and integrity in order to make each and
every transaction an enjoyable and positive experience.Thanks for taking a look and please check back often to see my other great finds!