Antique 14k Solid Gold & Enamel Ladies Top Wind Wrist Watch
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique 14k Solid Gold & Enamel Ladies Top Wind Wrist Watch:
Antique 14k solid gold & enamel Ladies top wind wrist watch
WINDS AND TICKS FULL COURSE, KEEPS TIME!
Circa late 1800s, early 1900s Needs a replacement strap , lugs are ok, no 32mm wide, weight 22g, inner cover metal, no dents,no dings ,covers shut flush, very minor enamel loss, winds ticks and keeps reasonable time, gained a minute or two in 24hours, has not recently been cleaned or serviced,
"Please take the time to study the photographs until you feel comfortable with your offer" We dont repair, clean, or restore, items are sold as pictured! usually fresh to the market place from estate dispersal,with a LOW START! ! for sale to the highest buyer.
- combined shipping for multiple purchase, usually most light and smallitems will all go for the singleitem shipping cost
- Paymentis requestedwithin7 days,
- will automatically send a reminder after 8 days
- Shipping only toregistered address provided via paypal/
- Please check all pictures, they are a major part of the description and best indication of condition,
- Unless mentioned or shown do not have their box or original papers
- Any cleaning required is left to the new owners method of choice .
- Buyer responsible for the return shipping/postage method, & all costs involved with return,
Airmail from Scotland ,allow 21 days ,though often much quicker
- Liability for customs import export, fees / duty, or cross border charges ,is the sole responsibility of the buyer,
- It is the buyers responsibility to be in compliance with all the applicable import laws and regulations in carrying out this transaction.