Antique 1800's French Finely Carved ~ Faux Ivory ~ Figural Motif Hatpin ~ Nr
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique 1800's French Finely Carved ~ Faux Ivory ~ Figural Motif Hatpin ~ Nr:
Antique 1800's French Finely Carved ~ Faux Ivory ~ Figural Motif Hatpin ~ NR
Click to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to Enlarge
Offered for sale is this stunning, Antique, Victorian, finely carved faux ivory figural bust motif mounted hatpin. The hatpin finial, is beautifully carved, french in origin, impressed to the reverse 'Depose'. The motif appears to be a sailor boy or similar. Mounted to a steel pin, there is rusting and wear to the pin in places. Measures 6 & 7/8 inches in length approx. Just the carved motif measures 1 inch in height approx. Condition is overall good used antique order.
Please see photos. Offered for Sale with !!
Please view photos carefully, if any clarification is needed please email. Photos are as acurate as possible, but please note the size is noted in the listing and the items are not the actual size as the photos. Also due to monitor resolutions, there may be variation in colour. Items are always securely packed and posted as soon as possible.
- Items will be well packed and posted promptly, where the value is greater than £50.00 a registered post will be required.
- Due to the weight of some items, these will be sent by courier. Details will be in the listing.
- ~ OVERSEAS BUYERS ~ IF POSTAGE COST IS NOT LISTED IN DESCRIPTION PLEASE EMAIL, PRIOR TO offerDING. Also please noteI CAN ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL,OR IBAN BANK TRANSFERS [ON REQUEST], ALL PAYMENT MUST BE IN £'S STERLING.
- UK buyers, payment by paypal, cheque, or postal order.
- EMAIL CONTACT TO BE MADE IN 2 DAYS - PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 3 DAYS FROM CLOSE OF sale. If not Automatic Non Paying buyer Forms Filed and GOODS MAY BE RELISTED
DUPLICATE OR COPY! Template Made By:
sale Templates, Logos, Store fronts and more!