Antique 1892-1907 T&v Limoges Cake Plate Victorian Roses On Blue Gilt Handle 11"
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique 1892-1907 T&v Limoges Cake Plate Victorian Roses On Blue Gilt Handle 11":
- ~~~ Be sure to add me to your favorites list!~~~PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE offerDING~SALE ISFINAL UNLESS ITEM IS MISREPRESENTED**
**ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL buyers: IMPORT DUTIES (TAXES), & OTHER CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE. THESE ADDITIONAL CHARGES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR COUNTRY'S CUSTOM'S OFFICE TO DETERMINE WHAT THESE COSTS WILL AMOUNT TO BEFORE offerDING/BUYING**
INTERNATIONAL buyer PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE HIGH RISK OF LOSS, FIRST CLASS MAIL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO UNCONFIRMED ADDRESS BUYERS. IF YOUR ADDRESS IS UNCONFIRMED. PLEASE CHOOSE PRIORITY MAIL. THANK YOU.
~***Purchased many years ago at an antique shop, and taken from my own personal collection & offered for your consideration:.
- ITEM DESCRIPTION: Striking antique victorian, porcelain cake plate, with two large gilded and stippled handles! Hand painted pattern on top shows burgundy and pink roses on an aqua/blue background, which fades to a pale off-white! Rim is gilded andscalloped! Gorgeous!Made in Limoges, France by Tresseman and Voigt and fully stamped on base, 'T&V LIMOGES FRANCE',a mark which was used between 1892--1902!
- SIZE:It measures about10 3/4" handle to handle x 10". (Measurements are approximate).Package will weigh about3lbs. with box and shipping material.when shipped from 11354.**
- CONDITION:No chips, cracks or damages! Excellent! Amazing when you condisder it is over 100 years old!
- APPEARANCE;Itmakes aneye-catchingdisplay! Astriking and very collectibleaddition to your TABLE decor and/orcollection!
- Thanks for looking and please take a moment to view my other sales. I have many lovely and unique items for your browsing pleasure!
***ITEMS ARE COMBINED FOR SHIPPING WHENEVER POSSIBLE& S&H OF MULTIPLE PURCHASES MADE WITHIN4 DAYS ARE DISCOUNTED.***
- WINNING buyer: PLEASE PAY WITH PAYPAL WITHINE3 DAYS OF sale END, UNLESS OTHER ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE.
- I AM UNABLE TO SHIP ITEMS ON SOME SATURDAYS DUE TO MY WORK SCHEDULE~
- I PREFER TO SHIP TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF USA BY PRIORITY MAIL WHICH IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN FIRST CLASS MAIL BUT SAFER, BECAUSETRACKING IS INCLUDED WITH FEE, AND ARRIVES WITHIN ABOUT 14 DAYS.~IF YOU HAVE AN UNCONFIRMED ADDRESSPRIORITY MAIL SHIPPINGIS REQUIRED~
- REFUND POLICY: MOST OF MY ITEMS ARE VINTAGE OR ANTIQUE. I TRY TO EXAMINE THEM CAREFULLY &TO REPORT FLAWS, OR DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT OVERLOOK SOMETHING YOU MUST NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY. IF I HAVE INADVERTENTLY MISREPRESENTED SOMETHING, I WILL REFUND YOUR PURCHASE PRICE, PLUSS&H ONE WAY, AFTER YOU RETURN THE ITEM. ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 14 DAYS. THE BUYER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING THE ITEM WITH ORIGINAL CONTENTS OF PACKAGE& FOR PAYING RETURN S&H.