Antique 18thc Georgian Solid Silver Salver, Robert Jones C1777 "love & Glory" For Sale
Elegant George III Silver Salver of circular form with beaded edge on 4 ball and claw feet, engraved with romantic Amorial Crest. Hallmarked English Silver made by Robert Jones, London, circa 1777.
Approximate size: Height: 1.5 inches Width: 14 inches Weight: 1247 g (44 oz.)
Shipping: We ship via UPS Ground. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: please contact us for shipping outside of the United States.
Note to buyers:
1. All sales are final. Please examine photos carefully!
2. We can only accept PayPal at this time. We will not ship to unconfirmed PayPal addresses.
3. We reserve the right to refuse offers from buyers with no response or excessive negative response.
4. As per instructions, you must contact us within three days of end of sale. PayPal payment must be received within five days of end of sale or you forfeit your right to purchase.
5. Insurance will be included in the listing on my behalf. If damage should occur while in transit from shipper, the buyer will be reponsible for filling out the proper claim forms.
6. Please keep in mind that most items are antique,vintage or used so please don't expect items to be in brand new condition. Any major flaws will be described in the item description or the photographs. Most items are from estates and I can not guarantee they are from pet free or smoke free homes.
This item has been shown 0 times.