Antique 1900s Elsah Whiting Davis Metal Mesh Painted Enamel Flapper Bag Purse For SaleLOW STARTING PRICE -- Antique Metal Mesh Enamel Painted ELSAH handbag/purse. This bag is original not a reproduction and may be from the early 1900's or the 1920's. It is about 7 1/4" from top to bottom and 4 3/4" across top, fanning out wider as you progress down the purse. A picture shows the bottom turned up. There is a picture of both sides of the bag. You can tell by the strap being on either side in each picture. There is a picture of the ELSAH marking. I do not see one specifically that says "Whiting Davis" but from what I can find, Elsah is a product of Whiting Davis. It is in very nice estate condition. Please examine all pictures carefully and ask any questions BEFORE offerDING. Be sure to ask for combined shipping if offerding on more than one item. We will gladly combine to save you money. Additional information about payment and shipping:
- Payment due within 3 days after sale closes unless combining shipping for discount.
- Let me know if you are holding payment for the closing of other sales.
- We carefully package all items as best we can for safe shipping. Insurance is not offered unless requested.
- All sales are sold "as-is" unless otherwise stated. However, if you receive an item you believe different than described, please contact us immediately.
- We do make some exceptions for international shipping depending on the item being shipped and the location. Please ask if interested.
This item has been shown times.