May 20th, 2013 Whit Monday May 21st, 2013 World Day for Cultural Diversity May 22nd, 2013 National Maritime Day May 22nd, 2013 World Biological Diversity Day May 25th, 2013 African Liberation Day May 26th, 2013 Trinity Sunday May 27th, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday May 27th, 2013 Memorial Day May 29th, 2013 International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers May 30th, 2013 Corpus Christi May 31st, 2013 World No Tobacco Day June 1st, 2013 Statehood Day June 3rd, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday June 4th, 2013 World Day for Child Victims of Aggression June 5th, 2013 World Environment Day June 6th, 2013 Isra and Mi'raj June 8th, 2013 World Oceans Day June 11th, 2013 Kamehameha Day June 12th, 2013 World Day Against Child Labour June 14th, 2013 Flag Day June 14th, 2013 World Blood Donor Day June 16th, 2013 Father's Day June 17th, 2013 World Day to Combat Desertification June 17th, 2013 Bunker Hill Day June 19th, 2013 Juneteenth June 20th, 2013 West Virginia Day June 20th, 2013 World Refugee Day June 21st, 2013 June Solstice
Antique 1920's Miller Bradley Hubbard Era Slag Glass 13" Panel Shade Parts For Sale
Please read ALL of the text and view the pictures carefully. We will gladly answer any questions as best we can. Please ask any questions you may have before you offer or buy.
Original 1920's slag glass shade in great condition. Must be made of spelter because a magnet doesn't stick to it. Has a dark brown bronze type finish. There are no breaks or repairs to the metal portion of the shade. The slag glass is a light shade of purple streaked into a white background and has no cracks or hairlines. You can see that the glass has a couple of jagged edges but the edges do not show from the outside and were done when the glass was cut. There is one tab missing. Each tab has 2 prongs and one other tab has one prong missing. This shade is a 13" diameter. *Note that in some of the pictures, the panels look white. It is just my lighting. There are variations in color between each panel but they are all light purple.
* USA buyers only please.
* Shipping via USPS only unless otherwise specified in the listing.
* Shipped to your paypal address only. No exceptions.
* A handling fee may apply to select items to cover the
the cost of packing materials. We recycle boxes and newspapers
however we buy our bubble wrap, foam and tape. We pack well and do not just throw it in a box.
* If we say an item is perfect, it is. This means it has no damage.
Damage is NOT a factory flaw such as straw marks in glass or
imperfections in castings. Most of our items are old and used.
Please do not expect fresh off the shelf new like look unless we say it is.
* We are honest sellers and deal with honest like minded buyers. After you buy an item is not the time to negotiate the price. Shipping costs are also non negotiable.
We regret having this disclaimer but far too many have taken advantage of our kind nature.
* We do not accept returns unless our item is grossly misrepresented. When a return is made, we refund your money in full.
* Shipping costs are non refundable and non negotionable. We DO refund if shipping cost is MORE than $3.00 over what is in the listing.
* Please ask all questions BEFORE the listing ends. WE ARE NOT EXPERTS. If you feel as though we left out pertinent information,
by all means let us know.
* Please view all of the pictures carefully. Pictures are a large part of the description.
* Shipping time is NOT how long it takes the post office to get your item to you. Shipping time is how long it takes us, the sellers, to pack and ship your item after a cleared payment. Our listings say 3 working days after the item is paid for but in most cases we ship within 24 hours after cleared payment. If you need your item in a hurry, we offer priority mail in most listings.
* All Pa. residents must pay sales tax. Pick ups are fine but please be aware that we must collect the 6% Pa. sales tax regardless of what state you reside in.
* We strive for a positive outcome for each transaction. If a problem should occur, please be courteous and contact us. We will do our best to address the problem.
There is no reason to leave us anything but all 5 star ratings. If
you feel the need to leave us anything less, please let us know why so that we can do better in the future.
* Above all we do truly appreciate your business and we hope you enjoy your items. Thank you.
On Feb-19-13 at 12:20:06 PST, seller added the following information:
NOTE: This is a BRADLEY AND HUBBARD shade. I have added a picture of the tag.
On Feb-22-13 at 18:19:30 PST, seller added the following information:
I have had several questions regarding the height of this shade. By flipping the shade upside down on a flat surface and measuring from that surface to the outer edge of the shade, it measures 6 3/4".
Sorry for the omission.
This item has been shown 328 times.
Antique 1920's Miller Bradley Hubbard Era Slag Glass 13" Panel Shade Parts: $188