Antique 1938 Mills Slot Machine For The British Market. In Working Order For Sale
"Due to laws regulating the sale of antique slot machines, I, as the seller, will not sell to members in the states of Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, South Carolina, and Tennessee. offers from members residing in any of these states will be canceled. Buy It Now transactions with buyers residing in these states will be considered Slot Machine Made in 1938 For The British Market. With Jackpot.
In Working Order and with Lots of Coins for its Operation.
Attractive vintage slot machine made in Chicago, USA, in 1938 for the British market. This machine is an exclusive piece, highly decorative and in great condition so it can be used to play. The slot machine works with English1 pence coins and comes with a lot of coins that let it be frequently used. The machine is in very good condition and boasts a cared and nice look. It is made of metaland solid woodwith enameled embossed motives in excellent condition too. It is very heavy, almost 45 kilos. The piece is model Mills Cherry Bell, made by Mills, Chicago. It's a mechanically operated 3-reel machine with jackpot, with coin slot for 1 pence coins. The box is made of solid silvery metaland the base and sides are covered by solid oak wooden panels. The back is closed by a hammered brown-enameled iron plate. At the front of the machine there is a golden metal plate with the engraved and enameled winning combinations and its correspondant prize. The metal sheet is decorated with five nice embossed motives depicting a branch with three cherries and a leaf. They are painted brown, red and green. The enamel is in wonderful condition and the colors remain deep and bright. At the top of the machine, just over the golden plate we can see the windows that let us see the reels with the symbols and their combinations. Under this plate there is another square window that shows the jackpot and some of the inside coins. The wooden base bears the serial number 499123 engraved at its back. If we remove the iron plate that closes the machine, screwed to the metal we will see two plates with the numbers 7W 7404 y 7W 12655 engraved in the metal. This vintage slot machine’s good condition and working order turn it into a very decorative item that will provide its owner with a great deal of entertainment. Measurements: Width: 250 mm. Height: 390 mm. It weighs 45 kilos.
I think I left nothing in the description but if I forgot something, I'll be glad to answer any questions.
offer with confidence. We are professional antique dealers.
My name is José Pascual, and I am an antique dealer located in Zaragoza, Spain, which is a medium size city between Madrid and Barcelona. If you have any question, send me an email and I will gladly answer you. Enjoy my articles and I hope we keep in touch.
For any questions about this or any other article you can contact me through or by calling to our phone number +34 976 45 39 31. We are open from 9 am to 7 pm Madrid time.
Thanks for trusting me and enjoy !
Best wishes from Spain."
José Pascual AznarCLICK here to see my other items
"Due to laws regulating the sale of antique slot machines, I, as the seller, will not sell to members in the states of Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, South Carolina, and Tennessee. offers from members residing in any of these states will be canceled. Buy It Now transactions with buyers residing in these states will be considered void."
Clic to see the video of this item
BUY SAFELY WITH US
- As important is to win the sale as what happens afterwards. Our work is not complete until you receive your item safely in your home.
- We are a 5 Stars Seller, which means that , certify that we have achieved the highest standards of quality in the service we offer.
- We certify that our products are 100% originals. Otherwise we undertake to refund of the purchase.
- We certify that the description and dating of the article that we give is 100% accurate. Otherwise also, we pledge to refund of the purchase.
- This article will be perfectly packed so that it arrives in excellent condition. We pay full attention that you receive your article perfectly. We treat the article as if it were going to be sent to ourselves. Shipments are made with the best transport agencies worldwide, with the possibility of express delivery and insured. All shipments have tracking number via the Internet, so that at all times we know where your package is. Some articles as antique weapons, can not be sent by ordinary mail. We will contact you once the sale is ended, to specify the type of delivery.
Shipping performed in association with
WE GUARANTEE YOUR ACQUISITION
Investing in antiques is always a nice way to profitable your money. Many collectors have became millionairs. If you are starting a collection, follow these important tips:
- If you want to invest in antiques, always choose original pieces and avoid reproductions. A reproduction loses half of its value in the same minute that you are purchasing it, while an original antique gains value each passing day. This is an original antique and its value will continue growing tomorrow.
- Read and learn about for area of interest: swords, clocks, phonographs, antique photos, old silver, technical antiques, typewriters... Invest in books as much as in your collection and learn as much as you can. If you keep your collecction catalogued, you will increase its value.
- Keep yourself informed about the market prices in your area of interest. There are many sources but mainly, visit as many fairs as you can, research in the Internet and read the final sales prices in the traditional sale houses.
- Finally... Collect antiques, not junk. It is always better a small collection with excellent pieces than a huge collection of junk, rusty irons and broken machines. Select your pieces. There is not a goal to reach, so take the pleasure in in the process of your treasure hunting. A collection should be something to enjoy, and there is many interesting pieces out there and very few time to enjoy them, so be selective with your choices.
If you follow these simple steps you will be in the correct direction to develop an excellent collection, whatever is your area of interest and, for me the most important of all, enjoying the process
Meanwhile, we are in touch.
WE ARE HERE
View Larger Map
This item has been shown 0 times.