Antique 19thc J. Richardson Selby Impressed English Porter Stoneware Bottle #sp1
This item has been shown 678 times.
Antique 19thc J. Richardson Selby Impressed English Porter Stoneware Bottle #sp1:
Click the READ MORE in blue font to see all my PHOTOGRAPHS which enlarge if using an i-phone, tablet or i-pad and to see the full description of the item ..... ASK QUESTIONS before offerding and LOOK at all the photographs as they form part of the visual description. Antique 19thC J. RICHARDSON SELBY Impressed English PORTER Stoneware Bottle #SP1 Antique 19thC J. RICHARDSON SELBY Impressed English PORTER Stoneware Bottle #SP1
Click images to enlargeDescription
Click the photographs to enlarge which are part of the visual description. Colours may differ due to any flash used.
ALL BUYERS...you will only pay the TRACKED shipping ONCE if you WAIT for my combined invoice if its a similar weight and destination...Also the new estimated time of arrival of your item is out of their control and they have as much to know about that as they do on the NASA SPACE programme or delays at any of the postal services around the world....they can be delayed for any number of reasons which is out of my - your - control so I do ask that you do not hold me responsible when leaving response or DSR ratings. Please check the postal DATE mark on the package when you get it.
This is a dug up antique 19th Century English stoneware PORTER bottle... as you can see it is a typical colour glaze of this type of bottle.. a cork top with the string rim.. it does have some fine edge flakes from the mouth and lip.
Impressed down at the base J. RICHARDSON SELBY.... googling this name I see John must have been a substantial merchant as you will find sterling silver pocket watches with his name on as well from this c1850 era.
Maybe a multi facet store of the period.. someone that was not only a wine spirit and porter merchant but a jewellers as well. Interesting and worthy of more research.
It has slight staining and glaze cracks but thats how they are when they are dug up.
It is 10 and half inch tall x nearly 3 and half inch dia.
Please check out ALL the photographs which enlarge when you click on them right or left click depending on your PC.
Please see close up pictures for more detail.
The item(s) are shown next to an English 1 penny which is 20mm dia for scale.
Conversion ... approx... 2.5cm = 25mm = 1 inch
If you have any questions, please contact me via messages...go to OTHER question.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I post every business day (Monday to Friday). If you buy something and pay for it Friday noon or Saturday please be aware it will be posted to you on Monday as I am usually at a live sales veiwing & buying on Saturdays. Once an item is the in the postal system any delays are out of my control, see the postage label to see the date it was sent.
- I accept returns within 14 days on all items after you get them .... NOT 30 DAYS ...... sent back to me in the condition you received it in. If you are in any way unhappy with your item please message me to arrange a return. Item(s) to be returned in its original packaging please. Please note if you or a third party tamper with, changes or repairs an item, this would automatically NULL AND VOID my full return policy, i.e. returns will not be accepted.
- If you return the item because you've changed your mind, and there is no error in the description, return postage will not be refunded.
- UK BUYERS I accept CHEQUES in UK Sterling, PAYPAL or Cheque payments will incurr a DELAY in despatch, of 6 working days to clear.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS I will accept Paypal payments.
- PAYMENT TERMS Please ensure I receive payment within 3 days or email me if there will be a delay...as automated alerts are sent on the 5th day.
Auctiva Offers Free Image Hosting and Editing.250+ Listing Templates!
Auctiva gets you noticed!
The complete Selling Solution.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter