Antique American Early 1860's Large Civil War Era Dresser All Original
This item has been shown 14 times.
Antique American Early 1860's Large Civil War Era Dresser All Original:
Antique American Early 1860's Large Civil War Era Dresser
With All Original Parts And Finish!
- The dresser is in terrific condition for its age.
- There is a slight warp to the top board, but it is not significant enough to disturb the structure of the piece.
- It has 6 drawers, 1 large drawer in the middle, 3 medium size drawers below, and 2 small ones on the very top.
It retains its original finish and all hardware is original including
the locks that work (though we do not have the proper key).
- The back boards have been cut with a water or steam powered saw and are rough hewn.
- It was made from a very large old growth east coast wood, but we cannot tell you the exact species.
- The dresser measures 42.5" across, 19.5" wide and stands 48" at its tallest.
- Please study photos for further detail and we are open to any questions you may have!
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR ZIP CODE TO INQUIRE FOR SHIPPING RATES! This piece can be shipped and would most likely be sent with a less-than-load shipper such as UShip which is reliable and economic. It is up to the buyer to arrange other forms of shipment if desired, such as international freight. We would be happy to cooperate with specialty requests as much as we can.
We appreciateyour visit, come check outour other items!
Wecalculate shipping based on your location and will work with you to find the best method of shipment when necessary. Please send us a message with your postal code if you would like to get specific costs for your area.
We are obligated to charge sales tax on purchases within the state of Washington.
We welcome any questions or information that you may want to
give us on this item. We make every effort to answer your questions
promptly and we ship within 1-2 business days after payment is received.
International buyers are always welcome, but please note that we do not ship items as gifts and any customs fees that may apply with this purchase are the buyer’s responsibility.