Antique American Empire Bookcase Secretary, Mahogany 7ft, Circa 1830, Pa1417cd
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique American Empire Bookcase Secretary, Mahogany 7ft, Circa 1830, Pa1417cd:
- SHIPPING NOT FREE!!!
- SHIPPING IS SEPARATE!!!
- Antique American Empire Bookcase Secretary, Circa 1830
- Flaming Mahogany Cornice tops,
- Conforming case
- 2 scalloped and arched mirror doors
- Bookcase with original locking hardware
- Original key
- 4 storage drawers
- Pull out writing surface
- Original felt
- Supported by 2 pull-out lopers
- Booked and butted
- Flaming Mahogany
- The bottom case has 1 small drawer
- And 2 larger drawers with pulls
- Hand cut dovetailed drawers
- Great antique condition
- Shrinkage split on back due to age
- Some wear
- Felt needs replacing
- Some veneer issues (see photos)
- Super sturdy and heavy
- Measures: 24"D x 40"W x IS NOT FREE!!!
- IF YOU ARE NOT PICKING UP AT OUR STORE, MESSAGE US FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE BEFORE PURCHASING. THANK YOU!
Absolutely fantastic circa 1830's Antique American Empire Bookcase Secretary. Cornice tops the conforming case of Flaming Mahogany, 2 scalloped and arched mirror doors open to bookcase with the original locking hardware, original key, 4 storage drawers above the folding desk top with booked and butted Flaming Mahogany. Pull out writing surface has the original felt and is supported by 2 pull-out lopers. The bottom case has 1 small drawer and 2 larger drawers with pulls. All drawers have hand cut dovetailing. Great antique condition, shrinkage split on back due to age, some wear, felt needs replacing, some veneer issues (see photos). Super sturdy and heavy. Measures: 24"D x 40"W x 84"H. From a fine non-smoking home. We buy entire estates and showrooms passing the savings on to you.We have an extensive inventory of antique furniture, high end new unused floor sample furniture, art, rugs, and collectibles.For first shot at our fantastic inventory, visit our store site. We list all our items there first. Check our response and buy with confidence. Thanks!Aardvark Antiques, Inc.“Preserving the Past is our Present to You!”
SHIPPING IS NOT FREE!!!
IF YOU ARE NOT PICKING UP AT OUR STORE,MESSAGE WITH YOUR ZIP CODE FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE BEFORE PURCHASINGTHANK YOU!
1)Full payment must be received within 7 days of the sale ending date.
2)Unpaid items will be re-listed, sold to back buyers, or sold at our showrooms.
3)Shipping arrangements must be made for all items that do not have an added shipping cost.WE DO NOT PROVIDE STORAGE.
We intentionally price our items Please keep in mind that we intentionally price our items way below value, to account for freight shipping charges, which at times can be quite pricey.You are always welcome to shop around for shippers and we will be glad to work with them! We provide shipping quotes as a courtesy to our clients however, we do not determine when the shipments arrive because the shippers are a separate entity. Shipping can be 2-4 weeks or more.
Shipping cost is paid separate to the total of the item and directly to shipping company once the item is confirmed for pick up. We can help get you the best shipping quotes or you can set it all up on your own. Please message us with any questions.
Our Money Back Guarantee For Shipped Items Only, Not Items Picked Up In Store By Buyer:
- If your item is shipped and it is not as we described, you may return the item for a full refund of the purchase price if it is returned in the condition it left our storeunless the damage was incurred during shipping.That is between the buyer and shipper.
- For all returns, whatever the reason, buyer must notify us of return within 2 days of receipt of your item (no exceptions). We must receive the item within 10 days of receipt by buyer unless Aardvark approves differently.
- Buyer Pays Return Shipping. Amount buyer paid seller for item only (not shipping) will be fully refunded once item is returned to seller in original condition. (see #4)
- We must receive item in the condition we sent it in order to receive full refund for cost of the item originally paid to Aardvark Antiques.
*****If returning your item for reason other than #1, you pay return shipping for a refund less restocking fee of 20%. In order to get refunded the item must be returned in the condition it left our store (no exceptions).
Our Money Back Guarantee For Items Picked Up At Our Store By Buyer:
- If the item is not as described when you are picking it up, you may get a full refund while still in the store.
- Once buyer the picks up the furniture and it is no longer refundable or returnable.
Our Money Back Guarantee For Cancelled Transactions:
A restock fee of 20% is applied to refunds on cancellations due to:
- Buyer’s remorse(while we do understand changing your mind, the item has been removed from sites therefore causing us to possibly lose a sale from another buyer).
- Shipping Cost(shipping can be quite pricey depending on location,which is why we do ask in the ad, more than once, to call for a shipping quote BEFORE purchase if you are not picking up).
4316 Mundy Mill Road
Oakwood, GA 30566