Antique Anasonia Clock Co. New York, Usa Patented Date June 18th 1882 For Sale
ANASONIA Clock Co. New York, USA Patented Date June 18th 1882
Enameled iron case, It appears to be an 8 day time and strike not sure, Hours 1-12 gong strike, large cast ornaments, notably the winged serpents on each end. There are large paw feet and an ornament around the base that matches the dial sash. 1 piece porcelain dial with open escape, beveled glass with cracks or scratches. Clock is running. Took the back panel off to get better pictures of the inside, appears to be all original including the finish (does have a few speckles on front bottom) have not tried to clean anything, and comes with original pendulum and one two sided small and large wind up key, small for top and large for bottom two - Swiss made # 600. Clock does show a few scratches on wood from over the life of this clock, not sure of the pin on hour and minute hands if this is original. The only flaw is the back swing door panel is broken, I think someone tried to lift the panel and not swing it, could be attached and will stay in place.
Has a 101 on the left inside cast body of casing along with the inside of back panel looks like a part number.
ANASONIA Clock Co. New York, USA Patented Date June 18th 1882 on inside lower left corner of clock works.
Approx. Measures 11" tall x 13" wide at top 15" wide at base x 7" deep - clock face dia. 5-1/2"
Working condition at time of cataloging not guaranteed after shipping
Being SOLD "AS IS" No Returns because of the shipping liability. It does work and gong sounds great.
This will be packaged very well but you never know about the handlers. It weighs 26 lbs.Hard to find clock, the only one near its kind see below:
For Reference Only sold at the Embassy sales International of New York for $480.00 including the premium
11 1/8" tall X 17 1/2" wide x 8" deep, Ansonia Clock Co. enameled iron case, "Belgium", circa 1904. 8 day time and strike, half hour gong strike, large cast ornaments, notably the winged serpents on each end. There are large paw feet and an ornament around the base that matches the dial sash. 2 piece porcelain dial with open escape, beveled glass, all very good. Clock is running. The cast is dirty and there are some chips and scrapes on the black iron. Working condition at time of cataloging not guaranteed after shipping. Includes pendulum, and key.
I do my best to describe an item as accurately as possible, but suggest that if you have a question to ask first before offerding. Please check my response and offer with confidence. All items come from a smoke free home.
Additional information or more pictures are available upon request.
- Domestic Shipping: I generally ship same by 4:00pm Eastern each day Mon. - Sat. I try my best to keep your shipping charges to a minimum.
- Please account for the shipping charges when you place a offer or make a purchase. (item price + shipping = total purchase price)
- International Shipping: I ship via USPS for all international shipments. You will have the option to ship 1st class or priority. 1st class mail comes with no tracking and no insurance and is only available in most areas if the package is under 3 pounds. Priority mail is more expensive, but comes with insurance. Please note that if you choose the less expensive 1st class rate of shipment I will not be held responsible for lost items. I pack very securely when shipping internationally and have yet to have an item break. I welcome international purchases.
- Insurance: All items are insured. The only exception to that are first class international shipments.
- Payment methods: Paypal is accepted, any other methods of payment must be discussed prior to offerding.
- Fine Print:
All international buyers must pay the exact freight amount for items
purchased. Payment arrangements must be made within 3 days of winning
- Returns: are accepted on a case by case basis depending on
the specific situation.
- Combined Shipping: I do combine shipping on multiple items.
- Upgraded shipping: is available upon request.
- Tracking: you will receive an email with tracking information once the item ships. ( except for international shipments )
I appreciate positive favorable response.
If for any reason your purchase wasn’t satisfactory, please let me know.
Thank you for looking!!
Please add me to favorite sellers.
This item has been shown 0 times.