Antique Art Deco Ballet Dancer Bracelet Enamel Mother Of Pearl Silver Clasp A++
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Art Deco Ballet Dancer Bracelet Enamel Mother Of Pearl Silver Clasp A++:
Antique Art Deco Ballerinas Bracelet, 7 1/2", Silver & Mother of Pearl with Enameled Ballerinas
Likely 1920's - 30's
Sections of the bracelet are of beveled cut Mother of Pearl, approx. 1 1/8" x 3/4" x 1/8" thich each. These are attached to each otherby silver loops. Each of the 8 panels has been painted in black showing different ballet positions. The clasp with a heart for the button is made of silver, which I at first thought was sterling, but now I believe is probably something stronger such as nickle silver. It is not plated because one can see a solid silver-metal surface through the ends of the clasp and there is no wear the way silverplate wears.
There is slight wear in the form of a small indentationon the clasp where it attaches, but this does not show nor does it affect the mechanism of the clasp.
One of the more arresting looking vintage / antique bracelets I have owned! No damage to the enameling beyond themost miniscule dots. Please see photos which are much enlarged.
Estate Piece, Offered with !
I will be happy to email photos for closer inspection or take additional to send if you send your email address via an question. Please offer with confidence, since I offer a full refund on any item incorrectly described. Most items I sell are Vintage, so some slight imperfections are to be expected; however, I try to describe everything as accurately as possible.
- Shipping will be US Postal Service. Costs determined by weight, size, shipping option, and location.Please note: Sometimes the Shipping Calculator is inaccurate on costs. I charge no handling fee, but I do expect buyer to pay the actual shipping costs, regardless of the amount the calculator shows. Please let me know and I will adjust the invoice foraltered shippingor insurance desired.
- Accept Pay Pal for Payment.
- Seller not responsible for failure to receive uninsured shipments.
- If you desire insurance on your purchase (STRONGLY SUGGESTED for significant purchases), PLEASE include the appropriate amount from the table below and/or ask for an altered invoice to include it. Thanks.
$1.75 ................$0.01 to $50
2.25 ..................$50.01 to $100
$2.75 ................$101.01 to $200.
$4.70.................$200.01 to $300.
$5.70 ................$300.01 to $400.
$6.70 ................$400.01 to $500.
$7.70 ................$500.01 to $600.
$7.70 plus $1.00 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 to $5,000.
- Multiple items gladly combined, if possible, for lower shipping costs.
- KY residents, add 6% for Sales Tax.
- International Shipments Welcomed. We pack VERY carefully to avoid damage to items.
- Thanks for looking, and Good Luck!
Posted with Mobile