Antique Black Silk "furisode" W/ume, Kiku, Pine, Gold Emb L822
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Black Silk "furisode" W/ume, Kiku, Pine, Gold Emb L822:
Detail Antique Black Silk "Furisode"
with Dyed & Embroidered "Ume" Blossoms, "Kiku (Chrysanthemum)", Pine Tree Patterns,
some "Kinkoma" Gold Embroideries and
5 Family Crests of "Kashiwa" Item KIMONO Entire Width
(Sleeve to Sleeve) 129 cm
50.8 inch (approximate) Item No L822 Body Width
(Shoulder to Shoulder) 65 cm
25.6 inch (approximate) Material Silk Length 156.5 cm
61.6 inch (approximate) Sodetake
(Length of Sleeve) 98cm
38.6inch (approximate) Condition Considering its age, it's in Good Condition.
There are some small stains on the whole parts.
(Refer to the pictures, please.) Pictures
Payment We accept only PAYPAL. Shipment by SAL US$ 23.1 to North & Middle America, Oceania and Europe by EMSwith tracking# (Recommended!!) US$ 36.4 to North & Middle America, Oceania US$ 42.2 to Europe * If you live in another country, consult us, please. Attention
- Fundamentally, we wait for the payment 7 days from your first successful offer and combine voluntarily the items that you won to save the shipping charge. For that, we send you an invoice in 7 days from your first successful offer.
- Please understand that we normally do not have a return policy due to the nature of our VINTAGE, ANTIQUE and USED merchandise. We'd like to answer your questions if needed beforehand.
- Regarding the color, please understand that it may look different according to your monitor or other circumstances. If you require to make sure of it, inquire us in advance before offerding, please. Or we might not take the consequences.
- When you contact us, send a message through , please! Or the server may take it for "SPAM".
- If you want the items soon, please request a final invoice of us. Then, we will send it to you as soon as possible. Anyway, on verifying the payment, we send out the articles at once.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
We can deal with Worldwide buyers!