Antique Bohemian Lobmeyr Cut Engraved Crystal Glass Bowl And Plate 19c Fine
This item has been shown times.
Antique Bohemian Lobmeyr Cut Engraved Crystal Glass Bowl And Plate 19c Fine:
Fantastic 7 1/8" x 6" underplate with 5" x 4" that is about 2 3/4" tall bowl. Stellar engraving and excellent original condition. Super quality with cut, polished and beveled glass from top to bottom.....both pieces are without a fleck. Over 100 years old. Monogram engraved. Marked with Lobmeyr cypher as shown. As nice as they get. Insurance always included in shipping. The numbers and letters,if visible in photos, are inventory numbers and do come off with cloth and windex. Listings may end at any time without a offer, and are only considered sold with a offer.
1. U.S. shipping is shipped 98% of the time same day! I ship priority mail mostly on 3 pound packages or less, 1st class on 12oz or less,and Parcel Post on the rest....rarely I use FedEx.I also try to offer parcel post and priority shipping options, but if you need anything else please request and I am happy to accomodate. All items that sell for over 499.99 usd must be signed for, which is a small extra charge and may require an upgrade in shipping regardless of what the calculator may say. Please ask if there are any questions.
2. International customers I am now shipping most packages via International Priority air or EMS due to abuse of the 1st class air system, and changes in postal services unless you are a previous customer and trusted country. I CAN AND WILL SHIP BY FEDEX IF YOU NEED IT FASTER(so then dont punish me for high cost shipping...I dont set the rates!)....REMEMBER I SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURSVIRTUALLY ALLOF THE TIME! All items of value over 100 USD require priority air shipping now(due to excessive losses through 1st class air) and some countries there are special requirements for higher value items and all items over 500 USD require EMS shipping(regardless of what 's shipping calculator may say). Italy, Israel, Russia, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey and former Soviet states, and any other country that I cannot insure through USPS Priority air require EMS or Express/FEDEX shipping and requires a special shipping quote. Items of especially high value to international destinations may require FedEx international shipping. If in doubt do not hesitate to email me. I carry third party insurance through Shipsurance....claims are allowed for discovery of loss or damage up to 15 days after final delivery. The loss is deemed to have possibly occurred during the insured transit. Discovery of loss or damage occurring 16 days or later after final delivery is deemed to have occurred while the shipment was NOT in transit, and therefore, is not covered.
Some countries may require actual postal tracking which is priority air or EMS if paid via paypal...countries are Mexico, Russia, Israel, Brazil, Turkey, former Soviet states, and any other country I cannot insure via USPS priority shipping(this means my insurer will not insure, so I have to include tracking and I cannot accept any credit card transactions). I quote 1st class air for Europe, Australia,and most Asian countries....if in doubt please ask. does not allow me to do country specific quotes on the listing, but I am happy to give them. The shipping to your country may be higher(if it is quoted via 1st class air in the listing) as I have to pay extra to ship priority air or EMS.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
3. Weprofessionally pack our items withpremiumNEW boxes, a few lightly used boxes,small and large bubble wrap, peanuts, and foam.
4. Items may be picked up directly fromus at our location.
5. Returns are accepted for items significantly not as described ONLY. No after sales discounts or partial refunds. If description is significantly incorrect I will pay return ship within USA. Items I sell are used antique, most are hand made and will have normal wear associated with age, variances due to being hand made or antique manufacturing processes. I try to call all damage and defect outside of manufacture.
6. I want you happy and to come back. Any suggestions are happily accepted and read by the owner. Thank you again for your business!