Antique Chelsea Ships Clock Brass Case Serial Number 66196 1910-1914 With Key For Sale
- Estate Fresh
- Chelsea Clock Co. 5" Face
- 7.25" wide x 2.5" High
- The dial is original and is signed by the distributor The Bowler & Burdick Co., Cleveland, Ohio
- The back is signed Chelsea Clock Co.
- This clock is running perfectly
- The serial number 66196 dates it to 1910-1914
- The Chelsea Clock Co. has records and all their clocks
- Purchased TODAY from Northeast Ohio estate, being sold as found
On Mar-20-13 at 13:23:27 PDT, seller added the following information:
The glass front is loose on this piece. It looks like it was glued in, and has come looseThe mechanism for locking brass front to the brass back appears to work intermittently
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Chelsea Ships Clock Brass Case Serial Number 66196 1910-1914 With Key:
Vintage Schatz Royal Mariner Brass 8 Day 11 Jewel Clock & Barometer Set Germany
Antique Ships Clock
Vintage Ships Clock Barometer Brass Case Chelsea Seth Thomas ??
Solid Brass Salem Ships Bell 8 Day Jeweled Seafarer Made In Usa Silent Strike
Brass Schatz & Sohne Germany Maritime Ships Holosteric Compensated Barometer
Antique Chelsea Boston Captain's Ship's Bell Chime Clock
Vintage Russian Submarine Wind Up Clock Works Great With Key
Eble Wanduhr & Barometer Ship Clock Maritime Nautical Quartz W Germany Hanseatic
Chelsea Antique Deck Clock~ser #469705~6" Dial~1943~u.s.navy~restored
Seth Thomas Antique U.s. Navy Boat Clock ~4" Dial~ww2 1941~restored