Antique Chelsea Ships Clock Brass Case Serial Number 66196 1910-1914 With Key
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Chelsea Ships Clock Brass Case Serial Number 66196 1910-1914 With Key:
- Estate Fresh
- Chelsea Clock Co. 5" Face
- 7.25" wide x 2.5" High
- The dial is original and is signed by the distributor The Bowler & Burdick Co., Cleveland, Ohio
- The back is signed Chelsea Clock Co.
- This clock is running perfectly
- The serial number 66196 dates it to 1910-1914
- The Chelsea Clock Co. has records and all their clocks
- Purchased TODAY from Northeast Ohio estate, being sold as found
The glass front is loose on this piece. It looks like it was glued in, and has come looseThe mechanism for locking brass front to the brass back appears to work intermittently