Antique Chinese Export Silver Repousse Napkin Ring, Sterling Heart/love
This item has been shown 3584 times.
Antique Chinese Export Silver Repousse Napkin Ring, Sterling Heart/love :
Canadian Buyers – Please Note:
- Applicable Taxes (GST/HST/PST depending on province) will be added to the total. See my FAQ page for more details.
- USA and other International customers do not pay these Canadian taxes.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges (VAT, Customs, etc) are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine if such charges would be applicable and if so how much these costs would be prior to offerding/purchasing.
- Thanks to NAFTA, most items shipped to the USA are duty free.
Antique Chinese Export Silver Floral Repousse Napkin Ring
ONE (1) Antique Chinese Export Silver Napkin Ring. Approx. circa 1900, possibly earlier. Hallmarked on the inside, I'm unfamiliar with this particular makers mark (anyone know?). Silver quality tests at least 800/1000 (or higher). Width is approx. 1-1/8". Diameter of the opening is approx. 1-3/4". Weighs approx. 23 grams. Nice floral repousse design, with heart shaped space for a monogram. No monogram has been engraved. This item is used, but in excellent condition. The only issue noted is that the shape is not perfectly circular, although fairly close. Otherwise there are no dents, dings, breaks, or repairs. May show some typical very light surface wear and light tarnish. It could probably use a good polish/buff. This would make a nice addition to your valuable collection. At time of listing, I havethree of these available. All are the same pattern & are in similar condition. Please see photos for more details.
Be sure to check my other listings for similar items! Click here to view my other listings.
Click here to add me to your favorite sellers!
Click here for Payment, Shipping Terms, Return Policies, and Contact Info FAQ