Antique Colonial Pottery F Winkle & Co Dane Small Pitcher Stoke England
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Colonial Pottery F Winkle & Co Dane Small Pitcher Stoke England:
F WINKLE “DANE” PATTERN COLONIAL POTTERY TRANSFER PITCHER STOKE ENGLAND 1890-1925
- Belonged to a dear grandma and since her death in 1975 has been stored away & forgotten
- pitcher has some condition issues-chip on handle, chip at bottom, a hairline straight crack at the top about .25"
- I tried to get photos of all of it, but the crack was hard to shoot
- measures just over 5" tall, 2.75" x 2" base, body is 5.5" x 3.5"-approx
- Color is more green than blue
- needs a real good cleaning
- there may be a nick or two hear or there, but the piece under the dirt is still quite lovely & useful.
- please give it a new home Thanks for looking!
Items: Items I offer are from my collection, family, friends, or acquaintances. I may offer an item I picked up at a garage or estate sale or businesses that closed or are closing. I almost always list in as is condition and I leave the cleaning to the new owner so I do not inadvertently damage the item. I do my best to describe the items I list. I am not perfect or an expert on all things. I am capable of making mistakes. Please ask questions prior to placing a offer. I also reserve the right to pull an item at any time during the sale or list period.
Payments: Payment(s) must be made within 7 days of sale close. Buy It Now items must be paid for immediately unless you are waiting for another sale item or another circumstance, please contact me. I accept PayPal. If other arrangements are necessary, please contact me.
Shipping: Shipping is expensive, so please realize that expense prior to committing to buy. I usually ship within 1- 2 business days of completed payment. My pack and ship days will vary, as I do have a job, busy family life, and would prefer to make the trip to the post office for more than a single item. I will also combine items to save you on shipping, but please let me know if you are offerding and winning more than one of my items.
International buyers: You are responsible for any duties or taxes due on your end. I will only accept paypal payments. Delivery times are up to your country’s post system.
Returns: Normally I do not accept returns on collectibles and used items, but please contact me if there is an issue with your item. If I do offer a return, you are responsible for the return shipping expense. The refund for the item, not the original shipping, will be issued when the item is returned in good condition.
response: I give response when an item ships. I would appreciate your kind words, too.