Antique Conversation Tete-a-tete Chair
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Conversation Tete-a-tete Chair:
- Circa 1880's Victorian-eraconversation chair (tete-a-tete chair).
- New upholstery, family heirloom, beautiful.
- Solid hardwood construction, excellent finish.
- Exquisite hand carving on arms and back, newly upholstered in silky fabric.
- A treasured parlor piece from great-grandmother's estate.
- Also known as a courting chair.
- First time on the market.
- Rare collectible.
- Old expert repair on arm and back spindles, shown in photo.
- Additional photos availableupon request.
- Dimensions: 52" Wide, 24" Deep, 24" High. Approximately 50pounds
- Delivered viabuyer's preferred method. Buyer pays all shipping.