Antique Folding Table Top Desk / Secretary Brass Hardware Leather Surface V.nice
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Folding Table Top Desk / Secretary Brass Hardware Leather Surface V.nice:
Antique Folding Table Top Desk / Secretary Brass Hardware Leather Surface V.Nice
Click Photos to Enlarge
Click to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to Enlarge
- Antique Folding Table Top Desk / Secretary Brass Hardware Leather Surface V.Nice
- All Solid Brass Hardware
- All Dimensions Are Shown In Pictures For Ease and Convience
- Further Descriptive Information Is Below
- A Beautifully Kept Piece Thru Time
- Leather Writing Surface Excellent Condtions
- Net Wt 13 Lbs.
- Sold As Is
This is indeed a very nice writing instrument that has been well cared for over the years. The are no inscriptionsas to the maker, nor dates that are visable. One thought was to remove the lock in hopes of finding the maker, but we did not, as we did not want to perhaps damage the screw heads. There are slight marks to the lower right of the Inlaid star on the top. There are two holes with brass cylinders on the front (top) edge..not sure what they are for...no accessory hardware for them either. The star (top) is composed of 16 individual inlaid pieces in the veneer. The wood is unknow to us, if we (I) had to guess I would say walnut, with maple or ash pinstripping forming the boarders on the top and side edges. The bottom is cover in green felt (no picture) somewhat worn, but not ripped, just some rolled edges (comprised of three pieces of felt) one having the number 033 marked on it. This item came with an saleeer tag from Gaston & Sheehan saleeers Inc. in Pflugerville, Tx... with alot number of 680 on the tag. We called them, but without more information, relative to the piece it was impossible to search just the lot number 680. This is a beautiful piece with all the attributes of a fine antique traveling writing instrument.
Should you have any questions, please let us know.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our active or completed listings. We will do our best to provide you the information you are looking for.
- Employees of The Salvation Army manage this account Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm EST. During these hours we are available to to answer questions and address customer concerns.
- Please send all communication via the messaging system.
The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center provides spiritual, social and emotional assistance for men who have lost the ability to cope with their problems and provide for themselves. The program is offered free of charge to participants and focuses on rehabilitating the mind, body, and spirit. The center provides for the physical necessities of the men, as well as their emotional and spiritual needs. While in the program each man participants in a variety of therapies including individual, group, family and work; all in a clean, wholesome Environment. The physical and spiritual care the program participants receive, prepares them to re-enter society and return to gainful employment. Many of those who have completed the program, are reunited with their families and resume a normal life.
The center is funded solely by the sale of donated goods. The items we receive are sold in our Family Stores and through our selling program. Each time you make a purchase from us, either here or in one of our Family Stores, you are helping to restore broken lives.
Customer service is our top priority. If you make a purchase from us and an issue arises; please give us a chance to make things right by contacting us before leaving negative response or opening a case. We promise to resolve problems quickly and professionally.Payment and Shipping
- PayPal is the only method of payment we accept
- In the event payment has not been received 5 business days after the sale has ended, we may relist the item and open an unpaid item case
- We do not end sales early for "Buy-it-Now" offers
- We are happy to offer combined shipping for listings ending on the same day. Please contact us after the sales end to make arrangements
- Payment must clear PayPal before an item will be shipped
- All items are available for local pick-up, but payment must first be cleared via PayPal
- Local pick-up is available 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday; please contact us to make arrangements
- All shipments come with delivery confirmation
- Items listed for "Local Pick-up Only" must be retrieved no later than 10 business days after payment is received, if any item is not retrieved in this time frame, the payment will be refunded and the buyer blocked from future sales
- We will only ship to the address the buyer has registered with
- Currently we do not ship internationally