Antique Hills Bros. Coffee Porcelain Enamel Thermometer Sign Rare W/tin Srb For SaleAntique Hills Bros. Coffee Porcelain Enamel Thermometer Sign RARE W/Tin SRB Item Description
Up for your consideration we have this Rare and Hard To Find, Antique Porcelain Enamel Metal, Hills Bros. Coffee Company Advertiser Thermometer Sign. The male figure depicted drinking the coffee, was called "THE TASTER" and was an Arabian figure. This is a beautiful example of this advertising collectible with bright colors of red and yellow, on white porcelain. There is "Patent March 16 1915" "Search Coshocton O.", printed right below the thermometer in black. Also "Reg. U.S. Pat. Off." printed at the bottom if THE TASTERS robe, printed in black. The Sign is in good condition, especially for it's age. There is a few spots on bottom and side edge, where porcelain is chipped, and there is also some white paint on edges. The thermometer is protected with a piece of wood (original) on the back. Sign measures: 21" high by 9" wide. Thermometer works and keeps accurate temperature. Also included with sign is a 2 LB. Hills Bros. Coffee Tin with marked copyright of 1939, Coffee Tin also has "THE TASTER" in the same colors as the sign. Coffee Tin is in fairly good condition. It does have some rust, scratches and paint speckles.
What a great find for the collector.
SEE PICTURES!!!!!!!! Postage includes insurance.THIS IS A LOCAL CONSIGNMENT
We are a non-profit charity and this item was donated to us. Your successful offer will help us in assisting the needy and is greatly appreciated. You can see all of our items for sale in our store www.ShopSVDP.com If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us.
St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Stores throughout the United States are mutually formed in an association of lay employees and volunteers dedicated to serving our needy brothers and sisters. All who come to our stores are welcomed with dignity and respect. Our hope is that they leave us as friends and return to shop with us again. Customers employees and volunteers are treated equally without regard to race, color, creed, age sex, or national origin. All including the disadvantaged, handicapped and persons with special needs, are employed so that we may all benefit from the talents and abilities of everyone seeking employment. Serving the needy is our primary goal.response About Me Other sales Shipping Details
- The department is open Monday - Friday 10-6 closed on the weekend.
- Shipping charges calculated within the United States
- International Shipping charges vary by location NO First Class Mail is available
- Due to lack of tracking Priority mail is required for International orders
- Signature confirmation may be required on U.S. orders
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- Items should be Shipped on the Next Business day but no later than 2 days of receiving full payment
- Local pick ups accepted Monday - Friday 9-5 (12716 Pacific Ave. Tacoma, WA 98444)
- Payment is required within 3 days after the winning offer
- Payment by credit card available, call 253-302-4053 to process
- Saint Vincent de Paul 12716 Pacific Ave. Tacoma, WA 98444
- Item will be shipped no later than 2 business days of receiving payment
- Washington Residents must pay state required 9.4% sales tax
Thank you for looking and remember your purchase will help us in assisting the needy and is greatly appreciated. Another way to support our cause is to make an immediate contribution through PayPal below. Just click the link below, select make a donation and select the amount you would like to donate. It’s that easy.... Thank you for your Support!!
Most of are items are donated to us and are in used condition and sold as is unless otherwise noted. Although we will make every effort to describe in detail the condition and working order of items, it isn't always possible. Some of our items are local consignments. Some of the item description may come from the seller. If you have questions please ask. Thank you for looking!!
layouts at Biggeroffers.com.
This item has been shown times.